MilitaryRP Map Update [02/14/2020]

Nutter

• The Garnut

Im so close to releasing 2 absolutely massive MRP and DarkRP updates. Please hang tight and be understanding if I'm unable to release this map tomorrow - I was not aware it landed on valentines day. My girlfriend would murder me if I did not take her out in favor of working on Garnet (which as far as she knows, I do for fucking 10 hours a day anyways) so that's a bad call.

I'm trying my best, but unfortunately it's looking like I failed to meet the deadline for this map 😞 . It'll take a handful more days at worst.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Im so close to releasing 2 absolutely massive MRP and DarkRP updates. Please hang tight and be understanding if I'm unable to release this map tomorrow - I was not aware it landed on valentines day. My girlfriend would murder me if I did not take her out in favor of working on Garnet (which as far as she knows, I do for fucking 10 hours a day anyways) so that's a bad call.

I'm trying my best, but unfortunately it's looking like I failed to meet the deadline for this map 😞 . It'll take a handful more days at worst.

Hang out with your girl and enjoy you're day, we rather it be 100% complete than some sloppy shit.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

If you're about to pump out a shit ton of stuff for the community you shouldn't feel bad if it takes more time than you anticipate. Looking forward to what you do release eventually though

• The Garnut
37 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

Hang out with your girl and enjoy you're day, we rather it be 100% complete than some sloppy shit.

I guess I am known at this point for my occasional sloppy shit updates rip lmao 

• Disagree 8
  • The Garnut

On the positive news, the update is out

On the negative news, it's 8AM and I didn't get any sleep. I feel like death.

Spawns were 100% set up.

Ammo boxes have been spawned.

War system was fixed to work with the new map 🙂

9 minutes ago, Garnet said:

On the positive news, the update is out

On the negative news, it's 8AM and I didn't get any sleep. I feel like death.

Spawns were 100% set up.

Ammo boxes have been spawned.

War system was fixed to work with the new map 🙂

Woah! Garnet thats amazing. Sorry if we took any time from your night out :(.  Im on the server right now and it looks great dont know if this is intentional, but civs spawn in a duel room. on a positive note, I now have 200 FPS and 100-125 on vil.

Also loved the Garnet in the middle of the cap points!

• The Garnut
34 minutes ago, Ting said:

Woah! Garnet thats amazing. Sorry if we took any time from your night out :(. 

Was my decision, so I don't see why the apology lol.

34 minutes ago, Ting said:

Im on the server right now and it looks great dont know if this is intentional, but civs spawn in a duel room

This 'duel room' is indeed the civie spawn

35 minutes ago, Ting said:

on a positive note, I now have 200 FPS and 100-125 on vil.

There's 5 players online other than yourself haha. Lets test the server tonight at load.

• Haha 1