[OK, Boomer] - Moderator application

OKBoomer

1 minute ago, MajorSyn said:

100+ hours

if you do /playtime (your name) in game it will give you your exact playtime

2 minutes ago, MajorSyn said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I try to follow rules to the best of my ability. When role-playing on DarkRP I do take it seriously. I believe most admins know be by name at this point with how many reports I make. I would love to be able to contribute in a higher way.
I tend to be online pretty often and can dedicate time to Garnet's server as a moderator. I enjoy helping new people to the server get set up and show them some of the 'ropes'. Becoming a moderator would help me get more acquainted with the other members in a more unique way rather than simply RPing. I typically stream every time I am playing a game which will help show evidence of my moderating. 

your 29 and this is all you could write? maybe make them a couple sentences longer.

-1 but this may change if you fix up your app.

13 hours ago, Spilq2 said:

if you do /playtime (your name) in game it will give you your exact playtime

your 29 and this is all you could write? maybe make them a couple sentences longer.

-1 but this may change if you fix up your app.

OK, Boomer

Edited by MajorSyn

He made fixes to his application based on suggestions. Always a fun guy to RP with, and be around. He is immature sometimes but not to the point where it’s a problem. He knows the rules and will be great addition to the staff team. Add me to refs +1

13 hours ago, StevieT said:

He made fixes to his application based on suggestions. Always a fun guy to RP with, and be around. He is immature sometimes but not to the point where it’s a problem. He knows the rules and will be great addition to the staff team. Add me to refs +1

Added! Means a lot StevieT!  You non Boomer

Edited by MajorSyn

-1 extremely toxic to others on the server when they do something you dont like. Raided you a week ago and you called me a bitch and then remained dead to continue spouting insults. 

29 minutes ago, MajorSyn said:

There are a few times in which I have slipped up on the rules

Ive seen you get warned for diss for calling other people slurs like bitch  in sits.

Work on your obvious anger issues in game and then maybe you could become staff. At this point in time I haven't seen any staff worthy qualities from you from just your in game behavior. 

• Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Cameron said:

-1 extremely toxic to others on the server when they do something you dont like. Raided you a week ago and you called me a bitch and then remained dead to continue spouting insults. 

Ive seen you get warned for diss for calling other people slurs like bitch  in sits.

Work on your obvious anger issues in game and then maybe you could become staff. At this point in time I haven't seen any staff worthy qualities from you from just your in game behavior. 

To add onto Cameron, I've only met you a couple times in game, and you've just been rude. I've never been able to keep a conversation going with you, as you tend to just kill me. You may have a good amount of playtime, and you might know the rules, but you just aren't a good person from what I've seen. If you apply later on down the line and you change as a person, I'll reconsider +1ing. Good luck. 

• Agree 2

-1, reasons above. Along with my own little addition of saying that when I took a sit that u were involved in you were not very mature and I do not think you would be quite fit for staff at this time. Make some changes on your person and reapply and it will most likely be a +1!

5 minutes ago, MajorSyn said:

who cares if I repeated it when dead

5 minutes ago, MajorSyn said:

in a sit it is usually me talking over the person who doesn't let me talk to show my side of the story.

These are both negative qualities for a staff member. You should be respectful to all members of the community, also talking over someone is quite toxic also. Like Ive said, ive seen you get warned for diss in a sit for calling people bitches. The "who cares" excuse is a poor excuse staying with my -1

47 minutes ago, MajorSyn said:

I will reiterate that it is called DarkRP so if you cannot handle being called a 'bitch' in a RP setting, then IDK. Obvious I was not attacking you on a personal level, but you felt effected by it.  

Quite childish if you ask me. Instead of apologizing, you simply shifted the blame onto others. Not staff material, therefore I'm sticking with my -1.

52 minutes ago, MajorSyn said:

I meant it as in, I've had to talk over people in a sit because they were screaming to make it so I couldn't talk. Which can be seen as immature, but isn't my fault if the staff does not mute them to allow me to explain my side. Do not try and twist my words because I did elaborate and say "who doesn't let me talk to show my side of the story. " I will reiterate that it is called DarkRP so if you cannot handle being called a 'bitch' in a RP setting, then IDK. Obvious I was not attacking you on a personal level, but you felt effected by it.  

1 hour ago, MajorSyn said:

Well, one person is upset that I called him a bitch in a roleplay setting and who cares if I repeated it when dead. The other said I kept killing him but didn't say it was RDM so I guess he is just upset that I didn't let him in my base to talk. The other said I was immature in a sit, but didn't elaborate. I did say I can be immature, and in a sit it is usually me talking over the person who doesn't let me talk to show my side of the story. All in all, I accept it though. It isn't meant for everyone!

Your replies are not defending you, this should be denied you are not fit for staff at the moment.