Darkchild556's Mod application

Darkchild556

My in-game name: Darkchild556 or DemonKing on the server
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:124303806
Warns: 0
Timezone: Pacific Standered Time (PST)
Playtime: 42:08:24
Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: Yes i have Team Speak and a mic My user is Darkchild556
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes Win10 can Record very well
    Referral: cant remember very well i think illusions did and like one more i don't remember
    Past experiences as staff: No but i know a lot about being staff (from YouTube( if that helps))

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I can help out in many different areas like for example I don't let people get to me, and I know my way around the admin panels. I can be a big help when looking for stuff through Computers. I am a very helping person that can get people through their problems.

People always find me being entertaining and have fun with what I do. I might need a little training but I can take insults and deal with bad apples when needed. I don't tend to break rules even in dire situations. I am level headed to keep everything in check.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  No i have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have been shot down several times on neon link.... and that was 2 years ago.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3:00PM P.S.T to 3:00 AM P.S.T usually.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a jack of all trades i tend to do a lot of game development and code mods for games as well i am an engineer by trade.
Did you read the staff rules?:  Darkchild556

Edited by Darkchild556
Fixing paragraphs
15 minutes ago, Darkchild556 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  i tend not to break any rules on any server, i can compromise very well, i am on when chaos incurs usually...

you need to write 2 paragraphs for this section

16 minutes ago, Darkchild556 said:

Did you read the staff rules?:  Yes i have.

please go and re read them

16 minutes ago, Darkchild556 said:

Playtime: about 41 hours

to get your exact playtime do /playtime name in game

-1 until fixed

18 minutes ago, Darkchild556 said:

Playtime: about 41 hours

Do /playtime (name) in-game to get your full time. 41 hours is still kind of low for most staff anyway.

Referral: cant remember very well i think illusions did and like one more i don't remember

@Illusionss @Illusions

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  i tend not to break any rules on any server, i can compromise very well, i am on when chaos incurs usually...

2 PARAGRAPHS AT THE LEAST. Not a (excuse my language) half-a***d SINGLE sentence.

Did you read the staff rules?:  Yes i have.

Re-read them and fix your app.

Overall, your app needs a TON of work done to it to even look somewhat presentable. You need to MAJORLY beef up those paragraphs and REALLY EXPLAIN how you specifically could benefit the staff team. While your hours aren't the best they could be, they do exceed the requirement of 24 hours (which I still think needs to be raised). Finally, I haven't seen you in game before which I guess is kind of a good thing since I mostly just take sits.

-1 It is possible for this to change in the future but chances of this are slim.

Edited by Toast
  • Agree 1

Not to be rude, but you're probably still in school, if you are then most likely high school. Don't they tell you about MLA formats and 5-7 sentences per paragraph? You wrote 3 sentences per "Paragraph" that aren't formatted properly at all. I've also never heard of you or seen you in-game so that's also a big negative factor. Here's my tips for you:

1. Go in-game and meet people. Doesn't matter if it's in OOC, just be friendly and get to know everyone.

2. Learn how to format an application- It's easy!

3. Gain a higher playtime just to be safe, I'd say 100 hours is a good amount if you don't want to be picked on.

I do want to note that using ellipses is something you should avoid as they aren't very good looking when applying. They also don't look good anywhere other than a book; Just giving you a heads up. (I'm a grammar nazi)

TL;DR -1 

• Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

I agree with what everyone has said before me. Needs a ton of work, never seen you in game, I'd recommend Trying to try and get your playtime up before applying again. Most likely won't be changing my opinion until you re apply.         -1

I know the minimum requirement is 24 hours but with only 42 hours how will you know the rules / know some players in game? Sure you can base with them a few times but barely anyone knows your name. Make a name for yourself, setup some shops. Honestly your application is lacking and I rarely see you in game if at all. -1 

• Agree 1

-1  I'll start off by saying I did not refer you,  also your paragraphs are very short and don't show me that you would be a great addition to the team. It sounds like this application was written in about 5 minutes with nothing but guesses and lies.

Until I see a lot of change my answer will not change

54 minutes ago, Illusionss said:

-1  I'll start off by saying I did not refer you,  also your paragraphs are very short and don't show me that you would be a great addition to the team. It sounds like this application was written in about 5 minutes with nothing but guesses and lies.

Until I see a lot of change my answer will not change

Making false referrals is an insta-deny, @proggy lock and move