Pump's Re-Intro

Hello my fellow Garnet Gamers, my name is Pump and this is my intro. Aside from that really shitty and cringy sentence, lets get to the meat. My name is Pump, I like gaming, and a lot of other things. I used to play on the server all the time for about a year straight and within that time I forged many new friendships, became staff up to head-admin, ranked up to WO1 in Rangers & Navy and Colonel of MARSOC, but I took a break, and now it's time for a fresh clean slate. If you don't already know me I am a laid back, chill kinda guy. I like basketball with my favorite team being the sixers. I enjoy playing a variety of games from GMod, NBA2k18, CSGO, and a few others from time to time. I'm very interested in the field of computer science and i'm currently teaching myself a variety of things, some of which I already learned; iPhone repair, soldering, and currently taking courses for C, Java, and cybersecurity. I enjoy listening to a mix of music varying from your generic rap, to nearly anything you can think of(besides rock, jazz, etc.) I'm coming back and plan to rebuild my credibility as I know the feeling of some old guy you never heard of

• Winner 1

trying to think their better than you, and it's frustrating, so I am going to try and tackle the server with a new energy. I am taking my last tests and finals are starting soon, which means I won't be on like crazy but I will try to make an effort to get on. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to see everyone on the server, peace

*Posted prematurely by accident and editing disabled, RIP*

21 hours ago, ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ said:

Dang well come back soon. B-Baka

21 hours ago, The Great Trixie said:

I never knew you but, you sound like a chill dude. Welcome back @Pump. ?

20 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

Welcome back.

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

howdy

8 hours ago, Tripppy said:

Hello, my name's Tripppy! I have no friends! I don't know how to form a sentence without sounding retarded!

2 hours ago, gg.x [Cody Drax] said:

WELCOME BACK NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

hello Mr.Robot

Hello & thanks

9 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

-1 Killed Intel.

False; [REDACTED] killed intel, and me.

9 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

JK welcome back Clout God!

where the tinychats at 

• Like 1