Better SKS attachments

WhiteBolt

Description : On the garnet_sks there is a huge lack of attachments compared to other weapons on the server besides the Demo shotgun. I feel like we need a better range of scopes for the sks.

Reasoning : At least with better scopes we can add close range scopes like the m14 sniper where it has close range, medium range, and long range scopes. With the sks we only get 1 scope and that’s a long range. Personally I like using medium range scopes cause it provides awareness for me. I also feel like it would provide a strength with marksman, on the new map we encourage people trying out for long range weaponery and considering the demo shotgun is powerful people tryout for that instead most times. Having better attachments for the sks would brin more light to the marksman class.

Additional info : N/A

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Sad 1

The PU scope on the SKS has a feature where you can switch to an iron sight while using the scope. Other than that, if you people actually want more scope variety on the SKS, I have no problem getting the code for a short dot or something.

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

1+  

Comparing the SKS with the M14 EBR which is the DMR that the base US Marksman gets you can see that the SKS has fewer attachments. Scopes, the M14 has more variety of scopes both for close-range and long-range for example the NXS and the MTS-1. Meanwhile, the SKS has only one scope the PU which to be honest is kind of shit compared to the NXS and other scopes. Another downside to the SKS is that you can't reload whenever you want, you have to empty your magazine/clip which can give you a disadvantage in a combat situation. It would be nice if that could be fixed. 

Edited by PogChamp
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...