Lala Deviluke's Staff Application

In-game name: Lala Deviluke

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:0:41766711

Warns: 0

Timezone: PST

Playtime? 1300+ Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes to TS, No to Mic

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: On Garnet Gaming MRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? I may just be coming back recently from a break of MRP but that doesn't stop me from wanting to help the servers in anyway possible. I plan on helping the server as much as I can. I want to help people with things in general like set jobs for tryouts and taking sits as I see them come. I want to give my take on how the server is and what needs changes. I want to help the community as much as I possibly can for the short and long term of the server. I want to help recruits and make them want to stay on the server make them feel welcomed with hospitality of the DIs and the people around them. I am also a very unbias person during sits I can punish a friend of mine.

I want to focus on the server because I enjoy the server and I want others to enjoy the server as well. So that means I will do my best to reduce the toxicity in the community to the best of my abilities. I am able to be calm and deal with problems either in sits or RP situations calmly and handle it without getting heated or annoyed at the situation. And if anyone has questions I will do my best to answer them quickly and efficiently on staff or on RP situations. I get straight to the point on topics and give my opinions. Even though I will start of as a T.Mod I could give my viewpoint on topics about the server which could benefit the server.And I want to be one of the most active staff members online at all times to help in any sort of way. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have not been banned or punished on GG MRP.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have around 2017. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Usually on weekends 6+ and weekdays at least 4+, but with the current situations 6+ daily.

• Agree 1

+1 

Lala previously was a  great contributor to the server previously with his work as staff and in marines. I believe he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't know applications worked like this now. 

Edited by chingchew
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ said:

. I want to help recruits and make them want to stay on the server make them feel welcomed with hospitality of the DIs and the people around them

This can be done by just being a normal player on the server. If you truly care about the training and DI aspect of the server become a officer in the base factions and improve the system. This goal or mission to help this aspect of the server doesn’t require staff. 

Even though I will start of as a T.Mod I could give my viewpoint on topics about the server which could benefit the server

This statement worries me because it goes to show or hints that in your belief system you think that you being a T.Mod makes your opinion anymore important. However, this isn’t the case, every players opinion on the server matters equally. Being a staff isn’t necessary to state your opinion or give good feedback/suggestions to help improve the server.

. I want to help the community as much as I possibly can for the short and long term of the server.

Do this as a faction leader or high ranking officer in a faction. What the server really needs are qualified and good leaders that improve the faction and make sure the Role play and happiness stays while playing the faction/server. That will cause longevity, not whether you can take sits or not.

I may just be coming back recently from a break of MRP

You just came back recently as you said yourself, maybe try to get back into the groove of things and learn the server again before trying to administrate the server.

. I plan on helping the server as much as I can. I want to help people with things in general like set jobs for tryouts and taking sits as I see them come.

We already have a lot of staff. All the time I’m on there is an available staff member to do a number of these tasks. Also as a starting T.Mod the most you’ll be able to do is TP and Take sits. To my knowledge you must be H.Mod in order to set jobs.

. I want to give my take on how the server is and what needs changes

Again, this can be done by just being a normal player on the server. You repeated this same sentence twice within the 2 paragraphs.

-1, Im sorry you just came back to the server, your app is really nothing but a bunch of fluff nonsense. Wait a little and maybe try re-applying assuming this doesn’t get accepted. However, if you truly want to help the server. In the meantime become a high ranking officer and improve the server that way. That’ll prove to me and the rest of the community you’re capable of staff and really do care about improving the QoL of the server and Role-Play version of Garnet

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Coyotee said:

+1

Lala has great intentions and would be a great addition to the staff team

Man's above me is taking this shit way to serious like you get paid for being staff 🤥

Nah, I just respond to applications with actual constructive criticism not just. “+1, good intentions, old staff, good player”. Its good to go deeper instead of +1ing everything.

• Disagree 2
21 hours ago, Bortnik said:

+1 would be a great addition to the staff team, quite mature, knows when to be serious. It just sucks you don’t have a mic. But I’m certain you’ll get along fine.

You're active in-game, not toxic from what ive seen so its a +1 for me

Goodluck

On 3/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, AparhTurtle said:

Nah, I just respond to applications with actual constructive criticism not just. “+1, good intentions, old staff, good player”. Its good to go deeper instead of +1ing everything.

you quoted like everything and most the people who read the staff app do not see that much fluff my guy. Just calm down they can +1 for that reason since it adds on to what they did in the past and what they have done to improve. So just like its fine for them to 1 for reasons like that

• Disagree 1