DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Changes taking place in our community!

On 3/29/2020 at 10:47 PM, Garnet said:

Credit packages are currently recurring every 30 days, you may choose to leave this on, however, I am in contact with a web-developer who will add the functionality of disabling the 'recurring' option in the checkout page!

Hope you can make it how it used to be with the option of paying with card. The option to turn off recurring purchases would be great.

Edited by Gythem2
  • The Garnut
42 minutes ago, Gythem said:

Hope you can make it how it used to be with the option of paying with card. The option to turn off recurring purchases would be great.

You can already purchase via card? also - the recurring button is under works, disabling the recurring feature manually takes seconds of your time.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
23 minutes ago, Gythem said:

The card has to be linked to your PayPal, unlike before. I'm not critiquing the system at all, just giving some input ❤️

I didn't think you were critiquing, I genuinely didn't know this. So thank you.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:45 AM, AparhTurtle said:

What about our guns that are already perm, will those be stripped from us and turned into 30 day packages instead or will we be able to keep those perma?

What garnet was saying is that when you buy credits, it’s a subscription, that is what renews very 30 days. Everything is still permanent items, Ex. You buy 100 credits, well every 30 days you will be charged $100 and receive 100 more credits. Whatever you choose to spend with those credits is up to you.

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

the recurring button is under works

Unfortunately, this is a problem that is not able to be fixed. [REDACTED] Networks has the same issue and they have been at it for months. I believe it just something that people will need to deal with. Prometheus needs a rework imo.

• Cringe 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, Ting said:

Unfortunately, this is a problem that is not able to be fixed. [REDACTED] Networks has the same issue and they have been at it for months. I believe it just something that people will need to deal with. Prometheus needs a rework imo.

Well, that sucks to hear, so you cannot check-out in offline mode ?

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Well, that sucks to hear, so you cannot check-out in offline mode ?

you can try it... im not an expert but I know that other servers had trouble with the credit system too. but it brings in revenue the best.

3 hours ago, Bortnik said:

What garnet was saying is that when you buy credits, it’s a subscription, that is what renews very 30 days. Everything is still permanent items, Ex. You buy 100 credits, well every 30 days you will be charged $100 and receive 100 more credits. Whatever you choose to spend with those credits is up to you.

I don't think it works for the credits it's more for the 30 Day VIP i think since it uses credits for the store.  So it would be like a gift card you buy it for $100 online but then you can use that card till it runs out and it wont auto refill but if you get a subscription for something with the card it will take it from there.  idk if you understand this since im a little bad with grammer but yeah.

18 minutes ago, Yui_ said:

I don't think it works for the credits it's more for the 30 Day VIP i think since it uses credits for the store.  So it would be like a gift card you buy it for $100 online but then you can use that card till it runs out and it wont auto refill but if you get a subscription for something with the card it will take it from there.  idk if you understand this since im a little bad with grammer but yeah.

I think y'all are misunderstanding... The subscription is not intended, you are allowed to just buy credits and cancel the subscription.