DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Changes taking place in our community!

8 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

Can you elaborate on that minimum $10 donations?

The 10 Credits Package is the minimum amount of credits you can purchase, However, There are perks that you can buy that are less expensive than 10 Credits, Is what I think the business model for this server is.

Edited by Homast
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
8 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

Can you elaborate on that minimum $10 donations?

Credits are the currency we use for purchases,  it is a 1:1 exchange ratio. You cannot buy less than $10 in credits.

You can use your credits to buy 2x $5 items, but you cannot just buy one single $5 item.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
8 minutes ago, Kendal said:

Would the $10 minimum apply to other servers as well? Or just the new DRP server?

Is there significant difference between this new server and the current DRP we have? Such as a different map and Jobs?

It's $10 minimum to have credit on the Garnet Gaming store, you can in turn use the 10 credits to buy anything you want, IE:

$2 knife on MRP, $5 VIP on TTT, and a $3 vape on DRP.

The new DarkRP server is massively different, unique set of jobs and addons.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

It's $10 minimum to have credit on the Garnet Gaming store, you can in turn use the 10 credits to buy anything you want, IE:

$2 knife on MRP, $5 VIP on TTT, and a $3 vape on DRP.

The new DarkRP server is massively different, unique set of jobs and addons.

Forgive me if this sounds retarded, I know Idea's have been thrown around (Maybe not by you, but others) that playing the new SWRP as an MRP main would result in a cap on your rank for SWRP for example, and as you said for this new DRP server, the staff are not to Alternate between the servers. Im hoping I didn't misread that, but would that apply to users as well? For example, I've donated for VIP on the current DRP server, but haven't played in months. Would I be allowed to play this new version of DRP?

Again, If you basically answered my question and I didn't read the thread right then I'm sorry.

• The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Kendal said:

Forgive me if this sounds retarded, I know Idea's have been thrown around (Maybe not by you, but others) that playing the new SWRP as an MRP main would result in a cap on your rank for SWRP for example, and as you said for this new DRP server, the staff are not to Alternate between the servers. Im hoping I didn't misread that, but would that apply to users as well? For example, I've donated for VIP on the current DRP server, but haven't played in months. Would I be allowed to play this new version of DRP?

Again, If you basically answered my question and I didn't read the thread right then I'm sorry.

You are allowed to play whichever server it is, being a staff or user. WITH THAT BEING SAID, if you are staff on DarkRP #1 but you spend a considerable amount of time on server #2 when you are needed on server #1 and neglect your staffing duty, you will inevitably get demoted and blacklisted from staffing server #2. There is no capping ranks when it comes to DarkRP, because there is no rank hierarchy for in-game players to maintain.

• Informative 1

For leftover credits after you make a purchase and let's say that maybe you want to save these credits, do they eventually expire I'm assuming they don't?

Another thing about leftover credits I was thinking maybe a good suggestion would be adding a donation to where it's not giving you anything but it's just like allowing you to donate leftover credits to have If you want to get rid of your credits instead of saving them.  Like basically just give money for no really benefit  in game to you as the user.

What about the possibility of adding Stripe as a payment method as Stripe is a card based option allowing users who don't have access to PayPal for reasons regarding age and being blocked in their country?

Not saying it should be added its more of a possibility since Garnet wouldn't  have to pay PayPal fees

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Credit packages are currently recurring every 30 days

What about our guns that are already perm, will those be stripped from us and turned into 30 day packages instead or will we be able to keep those perma?

5 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

What about our guns that are already perm, will those be stripped from us and turned into 30 day packages instead or will we be able to keep those perma?

I believe all this is for atm, is for DRP 2. Garnet could correct me if I'm wrong..

4 hours ago, AparhTurtle said:

Nothing is turning into 30 day packages, you'll get to keep all your permas. I'm pretty sure that he meant that you'll automatically buy the same credit pack that you bought every 30 days unless you choose to disable recurring which currently isn't an option until he gets the web-developer to add it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.