False Ban - Musty

Cameron

In-game name: Musty Flow
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:83587811
Staff members in-game name: Static Justice
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): NOt sure
Date & Time of incident: 2 minutes ago
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason:  MAss RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks?
Proof of Ban: LtvWEdI.png
What happened? (include any proof): Was on a roof for a sit because some Police kept ban evading and raiding and propblocking my base then was banned
Why should your ban be removed?: False ban 😕

PS: I lost 2 printers from this false ban was wondering if I could some how get reimbursed or nah 😕

Edited by Cameron
wrong admin
Just now, OpTic Gunner said:

From how it sounds it looks like you went on your own kind of justice system and kept killing the guy who was prop blocking you am I correct?

No, the dudes who were propblocking left the server I was giving admins proof via screenshots. If anything I think homie got my steam ID mixed which is kinda sad cause me and some friends had a good base going for the last 5 hours

2 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

From how it sounds it looks like you went on your own kind of justice system and kept killing the guy who was prop blocking you am I correct?

Sounds about right. He seems like that kind of guy.

-1 Self-Served Karma

• Cringe 5
Just now, Cameron said:

??? Do I know you bro

No, You don't know me, and you shouldn't have to know me for me to post on this. Appeals aren't for your little friends to come on and endorse you just becuase they know you. You broke the rules. If you can't serve the time, don't do the crime. 

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ElNinoLoco said:

No, You don't know me, and you shouldn't have to know me for me to post on this. Appeals aren't for your little friends to come on and endorse you just becuase they know you. You broke the rules. If you can't serve the time, don't do the crime. 

Hey there's no need to come on and start being a little toxic.  And don't tell me you're doing this just because he said something to you . If you have nothing relevant to say to completely this report don't say it. And you might think it's relevant but it's really not argument

1 minute ago, ElNinoLoco said:

You broke the rules. If you can't serve the time, don't do the crime.

3 minutes ago, ElNinoLoco said:

He seems like that kind of guy.

Youre commenting like you know what happened? Like I said im pretty sure Static Justice (What ever his @ is) pasted the wrong ID. The people who propblocked raided my base, which means I was in my base during the raid so if I did kill someone it wasnt breaking any rules I had a KOS sign also. Please dont comment if you dont have evidence bro youre going off asuumptions. Also im not going to reply to you anymore until static says his side im not trying to start arguments. Also in the sit no one mentioned RDM i was brought to show Admins proof of the propblocking police

3 minutes ago, ElNinoLoco said:

And so, his friends abuse for him yet again.

Bro stop commenting youre looking stupid, the situation was handled. Someone pretended to be staff in @ chat and put a ban string in for my steam ID. The situation is over please stop commenting

Yikes, it looks like the minge army captain is back. Ladies and gentlemen of both DarkRP and ArkRP, we are going to war again. Prepare yourself for waves and waves of minge cops, with their fearless captains and commanders leading the charge against our bases and printers. I will take the first action in this terrible war and finally remove your access to the forums, as I finally have the power to do so. Goodbye for now, El Nino Loco. I'll see you on the battlefield.

Locked and moved to accepted, as the ban was a mistake on Justice's part. 

• Haha 1
  • Winner 5