SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:474549
Staff members in-game name: Gameclicher
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): 
Date & Time of incident:  4/7/2020 10:00 
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof): @GameClicher1 took my sit at about 10:00 AM EST about @GrandWizzard Mass rdming and false Wanting me he teleported  me and wizzard to a roof and was talking to wizzard the whole time telling him he mass rdm and that he was going to get banned never once spoke to me about my side of the story.  After wizzard disrespecting game clicher multiple time using derogatory terms and language calling him and i quote a retard that does not know how to check logs you are just sucking his cock because he has been on this server for a while so you will take his side over mine, bring my friend  dkhartsock he will tell his side of the strory, game finally gaves in breaking staff rule(NO WITNESS ALLOWED IN A SIT) teleports dkhartsock to the sit he shouldn't have been apart of. they talk for a bit Grand wizzard still yelling at game being very disrespectful which is diss in sit another staff rule not followed, finally without saying a word to me looks at me and bans me after telling grand wizzard he was in the wrong and that the logs showed he shot first not me. 
Why should your ban be removed?:  because damage logs prove i did nothing wrong. 

Edited by Chawhead
  • Like 1

I've known Chawhead for a while, and even when I was staff before. I know he's not the type of person to be a rule breaker, and even makes sure to follow the rules to the dot.  That being said, I am curious to see the logs, along with damage logs from @GameGlicher. If he did indeed bring a witness into the sit, that is also not allowed afaik from previous staffing experience. So I'd like to hear what GameGlicher has to say and see the proof he has against Chawhead. For the sake of taking a side and not being neutral, I'll +1 for now until proof/evidence is given by GameGlicher.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
editing response

I'd also like to add that Grand Wizard (the guy Chaw killed) had been being quite mingy/trolly all morning, even after Chawhead was banned. He was saying: "this server is trash" "this is so sad because you can buy VIP mod", etc. I don't have any logs, but he was being quite rude in OOC and was even PMing people when he was upset, including me. Calling people losers because we spent money on the server, etc. I know @MikeSteelecan attest to this as well. Granted I know just us saying isn't much proof, but I would just like to at least give people some sort of context as to how Grand Wizard was acting and behaving.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
  • Agree 1