In-game name: Chawhead

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:47454988

Warns: no warns 

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | chawhead has played for 2166:03:25

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] eXg Jarold

Past experiences as staff: co owned to servers former admin on garnet gaming  

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] when I am staff i strive to make the community and server better by taking sits and resolving them to the best of my ability so the person who made the sits feels safe and that the person who is in trouble can learn from his/her mistake and better understand the rules. With just 8,274 hours on Garry's mod I feel the need to take things seriously when it comes to the rules of servers, I follow rules down to a tee. I am on the server from 3 pm to 4 am EST which if you ask me is a pretty good gape 3 am to 11 am is when the server is almost full and 12 pm to 4 pm is when the server is usually half full of players and it's the most chaotic because not that many staff are on. 

No matter how much experience or hours I have I still ask questions, I am not afraid of what my colleagues have to say, I welcome advice and help whenever I can get it. I am very unbiased when it comes to my sits, I do not care if it's my best friend on the chopping block if they need punishment justice will be served. With my former staff experience on this server I know I have what it takes to be staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I was banned on here for mass rdm with no proof banned was appealed 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: may 28, 2018 and sometime in 2016

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 20 hours 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Riding my atv’s and three wheelers, hunting, fishing, shooting guns, boating and fixing cars

Did you read the staff rules?:{GG} Chawhead

Hey Chawhead,

I like the points you bring up in your application and how you act in game. I've had several instances of you reporting players and respectively making sure everyone is cooperating with the rules we have set in place on our servers. Your past experience is also a huge bonus and I think you have a lot to offer in terms of knowledgeably on the rules and could assist your fellow moderators. For all these reasons, I think you would fit great in the role as a administrator on the server. +1

-Yamagata, Administrator

+1 I trust Jarolds ref and  Yamagata above me’s experiences. I also think your previous rank as admin will definitely be a bonus.  I believe I have talked to you before but I don’t really remember 

Edited by StevieT

+1

So far the best application I have seen, truthful and simple at the same time, and his reason to become staff is quite a good argument with veteran amount of time spent in game.

Good luck Chawhead!

• Agree 1

+1 I was staff with him back in 2018. He knows the rules, definitely has experience under his belt and would overall benefit being on the staff team. Such as Yama said, he can help be a good influence on the newer mods in order to help them out and be better at what they do.

• Winner 1

+1

I remember Chawhead in 2017 when he was staff and he was great!

Hes the one that got me into the server back then and ive been on and off. If it wasn't for his great personality i wouldn't be here.

Good application, Trusted, Well Known, Active, Experiences, and much more.

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

Great referral, strong paragraphs, Amazing playtime. I've seen you around and have had no bad experiences with you. I hope to see you on the staff team again chawhead! 

+1

Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome back to the team!

Contact a Manager+ to receive your in-game rank, as well as your TeamSpeak Server Groups.

Please don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Moderator+