Gamma's SWRP Application

Gamma

In-Game name : ST LCPL 1647 Gamma

Age-16

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90158206

Warns: None currently

Timezone: CST

Playtime | ST LCPL 1647 Gamma has played for 24:14:35.

Do you have access to teamspeak and a Microphone: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Gmod: Yes

Referrals: None

Past experiences as staff:  Use to be a Co-Owner for another star wars rp server, Tmod on Military rp, Admin on a different SWRP server. 

Why Should I be chosen:

I have been staff multiple times on other SWRP servers as well as staff on Garnet, I understand advanced rp with engineering and medical so I can allow fun and complex rp to run smoothly. I have many many hours of experience under my belt and have no doubt I will be able to help Event makers and players alike understand the functions of the server as well as Garnet as a whole. Mainly I also am a decently kind person and overall an understanding person willing to help people no matter the issue. I'm also open to ideas of any sort as well as giving my own ideas to help benefit members,regiments, and staff as a whole.  Star wars RP was my first gamemode I joined when I first bought Gmod and it's pretty much been my go to gamemode when nothing else seems interesting. 

My personality is my best attribute with being staff as said before I love working with others. Back when I was a Co-Owner I had to help and inform others a lot about what should and shouldn't happen as well as proper roleplay per situation. Another gift that was given to me during this time was getting talked to by others and absorbing ideas and different views. I would like to share my experience with both the staff team and the playerbase to make Garnet's SWRP a lot more enjoyable to both RP and rule enforcement. I believe that every report should be handled differently and not always result in a warn or ban. I think understanding the situation completely and putting yourself in the person who got reported shoes can lead to sit's handled so then people don't instantly quit for being yelled at right of the start for being new. I'm strict when I need to be and relaxed when it calls for it, and thats why I think i'm a good fit for staff. 

Have I ever been banned from the Server: I have been banned on MRP for accidental mass back before it accidental so it was still a 2 week and 1 more ban that I can't remember

Have I made any other applications before: Only on MRP but not on SWRP

How much time can I contribute: I can usually make up 6-7 hours. Since school is online I only have work at around 8am-12am and the rest of the day is free.

What our my hobbies outside of Gmod: I am a band player (clarinet), I enjoy working out, and reading is my favorite hobby of all. 

Have I read the staff rules : ST LCPL 1647 Gamma 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1- Gamma has continuously helped people out on the server, the officers can always rely on him being there throughout the day to come and arrest or deal with people as a shock, he constantly patrols and keeps everyone in the loop on RDMers, FailRPers, and other such mingey types. Massive +1 for his dedication to not only SWRP but his serious RP experience that people hope to see when they join the server.

• Like 1

+1

Gamma is one of the most friendly people that I know in the community and he has already helped me out on the server as well in a respectful and kind manner when I literally knew nothing. He knows how to staff on servers and he knows how to help people, good luck!

• Like 1