Suggestion to change 41st Player models

Malmood

When it comes to the 41st playermodels, I understand the 41st have a good amount of ARF in it. But I much rather have regular phase 2 armor instead of the current playermodels. The player models are almost exactly the same with a few changes to try and differ the classes. But with the playermodels I found... I took file size into consideration, phase 2 armor ( looking like the other clone battalions), and model amount to have one for each class. Considering Gree nver had ARF armor, I believe the playermodel change will highly impact the accuracy well on the server. I'd prefer to have the same model of clone armor as everyone else than be all scout player models in the faction. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer them tot he best of my ability.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1293363848

I do think it would look really cool if the Green Company Commander was the 41st E.Sniper playermodel and the green company sniper was 41st Sniper playermodel

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I'll give a +1 due to them wanting them, the file size isn't big and is only at 2 MB. If they want this, I don't see why not, unless Garnet don't wanna change them.

Edit: while we're at it, the current green company commander model should be the model for the 41st Commander instead, as that's Gree's model and he was the leader of the entire 41st, not just green company.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
  • Forums Moderator

As Fetn says. "The current ones look like green beans." I have to agree with him to be honest lmao. Legit a real camo pattern instead of a bunch of different shades of green thrown onto CT armor.

+1

• 3 weeks later...