Swigs - Delta Squad Application

Name: Swigs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60803091

Playtime [/playtime in game]: 212th 2LT 4534 Boil has played for 24:12:01.

Position you are applying for: Fixer

Leadership/SWRP experience:FalloutRP : Talon Company Hellfire, Talon Company Ranger Division, Brotherhood of Steel Inquisitors

VietnamRP : 308th Scouts 

Those were roles I lead, below is Officer/Second in Command roles.

FalloutRP : Talon Company Spec Ops, Crimson Caravan Executive 

Military RP : SSO SLT, 055 2LT, HAQN 2LT, (NonGG) 8th Spetsnaz Regiment, (NonGG) Blackguard Captain, (NonGG) 308th LT

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: Mountain Time. Able to play everyday due to coronacation and once out still basically everyday

Do you have a microphone [Required]? Yes

Briefly describe the lore of Delta Squad and the squad member you are applying for: 

Delta Squad was an elite military unit of the Republic during the Clone Wars. The squad only consisted of 4 members all of which had a specialty. Boss is Sergeant of the group AKA the leader, Fixer is considered the technology expert of the group, Sev is the star sniper of the squad and was an efficient killer, Scorch is the demolition expert of the squad, he is also known for his jokes and wise cracks during downtime and even during battle. All 4 members were born on Kamino as a clone of Jango Fett. They were part of the Special Operations Brigade under command of Jedi General Arligan Zey. The member I'm applying for, Fixer or RC-1140, was a professional and he was known for that in his work. During his training by Walon Vau, Vau was amazed at Fixers proficiency of data slicing and had his terminal removed in his dorm in fear of breaching the system. He was also known for doing his job according to proper procedure. He fought with his Delta brothers in many different environments ranging from Geonosis, Inside of an acclimator, Mygeeto and Kashyyyk. Fixer, along with other members of the squad were forced to abandon on Kashyyyk in the final days of the clone wars and ended up serving in the Imperial Commando Special Unit which was a unit within the 501st that hunted down clone deserters, Jedi Knights and sympathizers.

Why should you be selected as a Delta Squad member? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]:

Being a member of Delta Squad is a very important role on the server and is in heavy RP. With many of my former leadership or second in command positions I was faced with heavy Roleplay tasks of the time. I'll start with Talon Rangers on FalloutRP which was a division in the Talon Company Mercenary that was a scout/black ops division that I led in early 2019. With that division a lot of work within it was very dirty work such as espionage, sabotage or kidnapping targets in plain sight. Whenever I was assigned with a task a lot of roleplay and following strict guidelines would have to be done to succeed in the task, for example going undercover and pretending to be a member of NCR to obtain information on raids. Another thing I learned from FORP was learning tech. During my time of playing the server I was an institute researcher and BoS inquisitor. Institute had me researching projects such as teleporter technology and synth armor which requires a heavy knowledge of technology. I also have a pretty good history on MilitaryRP as 055/Taliban Officer and SSO Officer which were my most notable positions. When I was a Taliban officer I had a duty to hold tryouts and help strengthen the Taliban with tryouts and training. I also had to help strengthen the team bond in the faction with combat training and simulations. I also had to do lots of teamwork based events on VietnamRP and FalloutRP. VietnamRP was commanding vietnamese forces to raid the U.S. base and FalloutRP with the Talon Hellfire division having to command an entire army of flamethrowers to hold down areas and prevent pushes in wars. I have a very good understanding of roleplay and responsibility under my belt from 2.97k hours in Garry’s Mod. From tech roleplay with Fixer to leading simulations or training I know it all.

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]:

If accepted for the position of Fixer my role on the server would be heavily based around tech roleplay and medical roleplay and of course being a cool delta squad guy in roleplay. For tech roleplay I would be used in events for obviously data slicing Data Pads or other pieces of technology. With medical roleplay I would be doing high maintenance medical work on other members of Delta Squad or other clones either in base med-bay or during combat to ensure that they make it out alive. Fixer also is the acknowledged second in command of Delta Squad due to his reliable nature and always playing by the book meaning I would have to take responsibility in events where "Boss" may not be online or if I am leading a separate team of clones. Being aware of the 2IC responsibility is important for his role. Aswell with his leadership I would myself need to be a leader and do training ie : basic tech explanations or basic medical training. That would be specialty training for anyone curious. I would also be doing training based around combat or movement and in Fixer fashion of keeping everything played by the book. I would also work very focused on the idea of teamwork and depending on your teammates and not being a lone wolf.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Yes, I understand

Despite being the resident shitposter here on the forums, Swigs has some incredibly valuable experience when it comes to squad-based interactions, leadership, and roleplay based around tech and medicine.

Including somebody like Swigs is how you take your roleplay to the next level, and really introduce some complicated scenarios that can only be dealt with by an elite entity like Delta Squad. 100% the man for the job.

+1

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, shrimp said:

Despite being the resident shitposter here on the forums, Swigs has some incredibly valuable experience when it comes to squad-based interactions, leadership, and roleplay based around tech and medicine.

Including somebody like Swigs is how you take your roleplay to the next level, and really introduce some complicated scenarios that can only be dealt with by an elite entity like Delta Squad. 100% the man for the job.

+1

Shrimps really summed up my thoughts on Swigs. While he is the “resident shitposter”, he’s really a bright mind under it all. I’ve been friends with Swigs for a long time, which does influence my vote, but I truly think he can do an exceptional job as Fixer. +1

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 1

+2

I honestly believe that swigs is perfect for Fixer. He knows enough about Fixer's main duty, data slicing. Swigs has many different leadership positions and is a seasoned vet on GG. I think that Swigs would be great as one of the four elite Delta Squad members.

• Like 1