DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

104th Battalion Event Perspective

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Please title this Garnet Gaming SWRP or something along the lines, we lost so much cool footage from the old server because nobody named their videos ;^( 

will do bossman. Just incase we gotta take a trip down memory lane ❤️

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Redacted said:

will do bossman. Just incase we gotta take a trip down memory lane ❤️

Even if we don't do well and shut down, it'll always be cool to see what we did on SWRP within 1 week of launch.

Just now, Garnet said:

Even if we don't do well and shut down, it'll always be cool to see what we did on SWRP within 1 week of launch.

Hey man with how it looks now and what  can be done down the line. I can see this lasting. Trust me

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Bortnik said:

sure sucks getting teamkill exploded during the  middle of the event and not getting tp'd back 😞

Sorry about that. I know I said I was gonna bring people back, but with it only being me and Garnet, it got really hectic. Once we get gamemasters, it will be way easier to manage this.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut
4 hours ago, Phantom said:

Sorry about that. I know I said I was gonna bring people back, but with it only being me and Garnet, it got really hectic. Once we get gamemasters, it will be way easier to manage this.

You did insanely well for a solo-event, I was literally only there to ban/kick minges, and I teleported people on occasions. I would say utilize Jackal next time if you strictly need somebody on TP duty

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Deeko said:

Anyone got the perspective from today? I wanna know what it was like on the ground

Nobody in my battalion was recording due to how heavy the map was and the npc's were to their computers. I'll record the next event though