[MRP] VIP+ Classes

shrimp

Just now, shrimp said:

It's not off the table as far as I know.

Accepted twice. I can only assume that the developer that got banned for cheating was working on them. This has been a topic of some conversation since I've been in GRU. So sorry if it feels like I'm venting, but we're adding new donor content without fixing the old feels wrong to me.

Don't get me wrong, it'll probably be something I'd pay for if it's fixed.

• Agree 2
  • The Garnut
7 minutes ago, PraetorDon said:

Accepted twice. I can only assume that the developer that got banned for cheating was working on them. This has been a topic of some conversation since I've been in GRU. So sorry if it feels like I'm venting, but we're adding new donor content without fixing the old feels wrong to me.

Don't get me wrong, it'll probably be something I'd pay for if it's fixed.

You were on the money with that one, Jackal reached out to Snapdragon to fix those models (I wasn't aware of at the time) Snapdragon started telling people that I "EMPLOYED HIM" and was a giant nuisance/hacked on the server, so I had to decline his offer to receive these models. I promise you one thing, and that is I already made it a point to not add donator content before I am able to fix things on MilitaryRP - otherwise, I would've already added VIP in a week ago.

• Like 2
  • The Garnut
Just now, Zephyr said:

@Garnet Make an only fans ill pay lots of money to see that ass 

I'm sorry man, but I've been letting too many troll comments slide after asking people to stay on-topic as it's a suggestion, going to warn you for that one.

• Sad 1

My only concern is if people abuse flash grenades and throw them into DB, I've already seen several SOC members in the past throw smokes into DB (albeit recently it has been a lot better) so I wouldn't be surprised if some people eventually start doing it with flashes as well.

Other than that it looks really solid, I'd love to see these implemented should this suggestion go through. +1

8 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

abuse flash grenades and throw them into DB

Do not worry young man, for shrimps has a plan.

4 minutes ago, Dexx said:

server things should be fixed

This is just for the future, once we're ready to move forward with the  community and head on into 2.0. 

11 minutes ago, Xploding said:

Prices?

I'm not the authority on that, however I can say that VIP and Elite VIP will offer a variety of perks other than just these classes if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by shrimp
10 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

My only concern is if people abuse flash grenades and throw them into DB

If any SSO abuse flashbangs they will be striked/demoted. I assume rangers and GRU will do the same.

Other than that great suggestion +1

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

My only concern is if people abuse flash grenades and throw them into DB

This is already against the rules and was added immediately when flash bangs were added. If you see anyone do this, you can report them. You can find the rule here.

+1 to the suggestion though. This is extremely cool and would bring more profit to the server for further development.

Edited by AwesomeAidan

Also I think each VIP classes loadout should have similar range of guns to their respectable faction specialization loadout. Sorry if I word it bad ill give you an example.

GRU - Marksman Faction

Russian Spetsnaz : Brigadier - DMR or Bolt Action Sniper or AR

If you want me to elaborate then I will sorry working on 3 hours of sleep

Edited by Dexx
2 minutes ago, shrimp said:

Do not worry young man, for shrimps has a plan.

Can't wait to see it, keep up the great work Shrimps.

Just now, Homeless said:

If any SSO abuse flashbangs they will be striked/demoted. I assume rangers and GRU will do the same.

1 minute ago, AwesomeAidan said:

This is already against the rules and was added immediately when flash bangs were added. If you see anyone do this, you can report them. You can find the rule here.

+1 to the suggestion though. This is extremely cool and would bring more profit to the server for further development.

It's more about finding the specific person who did it and getting proof of it is extremely difficult, because usually they  just throw it and then book it out of there before anyone notices who did it. I doubt it'll happen with current SOC though, most SOC factions don't have any mingy people from what I see so hopefully this won't be an issue in the first place.