[MRP] VIP+ Classes

shrimp

7 minutes ago, Dexx said:

VIP classes loadout should have similar range of guns

I already addressed this before, but the point of every single faction having VIP classes outside their specialization is so that they have weapons outside their specialization. 

• Agree 3
12 minutes ago, shrimp said:

I already addressed this before, but the point of every single faction having VIP classes outside their specialization is so that they have weapons outside their specialization. 

That's actually good idea now that I think about it. Just that there is more important matters on the server to fix once that out of the way I would 100% +1 this idea.

Also OMRP?  

I like how every soc faction have different weapons and playermodels but GRU has literally the exact same thing but with a flash and some other useless stuff
No one would pay for basically the normal gru assault but with a different job name.

1 minute ago, Lark said:

useless stuff

2 hours ago, shrimp said:

khr_veresk

Both of the models used with GRU aren't currently in use on the server, both classes have weapon types currently unavailable in GRU, and both classes are based around the same shit MARSOC has, which is a fair comparison.

10 minutes ago, shrimp said:

Both of the models used with GRU aren't currently in use on the server, both classes have weapon types currently unavailable in GRU, and both classes are based around the same shit MARSOC has, which is a fair comparison.

The Vip is GRU Assault and the elite vip one is literally gru assault with a goggle
m620 is a bad shotgun and veresk is meh

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
8 minutes ago, Lark said:

m620 is a bad shotgun and veresk is meh

Quite clearly haven’t used either gun. Both are well above average and I’d claim the Stephens is the best shotgun in the game. It was the only reason PDSS was playable during Taiga and Desert v2.

7 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

Quite clearly haven’t used either gun. Both are well above average and I’d claim the Stephens is the best shotgun in the game. It was the only reason PDSS was playable during Taiga and Desert v2.

Can confirm this,

it’s practically a sniper and I’d kill to have it back lol

aesthetic wise it’s also the most appealing shotgun 

Edited by Tora1
2 minutes ago, shrimp said:

d7UcIfv.png

You sure?

It's literally  the same expect for a fucking goggle
Look at pdss, One is entirely different and the other has a unique difference
GRU literally has no changes expect for a fucking goggle

Just now, Lark said:

fucking goggle

Not much I can do about a "fucking goggle". My guidelines for making this were to use server assets. The PDSS model pack happens to have quite a lot in it, GRU only had two more models to work with. Vega has no differences at all.

• Informative 1

+1

I love the classes and how they all have weapons that are outside of what the current factions use. DEVGRU having a sniper is amazing.

The only thing I have, after testing the models shown for DEVGRU, is that they ricochet. So one shot hits the player multiple times. Plus UK flags, but that isn't such a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1