DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

RANCOR - Rework

Ziggy

spacer.png

RANCOR Battalion : Revisions

The intended purpose of this suggestion is to rework the RANCOR faction. As of right now, RANCOR has three Commanders and one enlisted class, which is going to become an issue in the future. The entire set up of ARC having three Commanders is inefficient and takes away the leader's abilities to really work with squad. I guess the entire goal of this suggestion is to make ARC a true squad with a leader, and not have to make up roles for each commander to do. Now, if this is accepted, then ARC will only have one Commander. Before you call me power hungry, I'm not suggesting this goes to me. I'd be willing to step down and give ARC to Jackal and Ace, who I'm sure would continue to do a fine job. Now, with that being said, I suggest ARC gets three classes with an intended purpose, and a Commander class.

RANCOR : ARC Trooper

Model: models/kylejwest/synergyroleplay/rancor/sr3drancorarctrooper/sr3drancorarctrooper.mdl

Loadout:

tfa_swch_alphablaster

tfa_sw_dc17dual

sstw_weapon_thermaldetonator

RANCOR : ARC Jet Trooper

Model: models/kylejwest/synergyroleplay/rancor/sr3drancorarcjettrooper/sr3drancorarcjettrooper.mdl

Loadout:

tfa_swch_alphablaster

tfa_sw_dc17dual

Jetpack (similar to 212th Jet Trooper) 

sstw_weapon_thermaldetonator

RANCOR : ARC Officer

Model: models/player/cgirancorhammer/cgirancorhammer.mdl

Loadout:

tfa_swch_alphablaster

tfa_sw_dc17dual

weapon_swrc_det

RANCOR : Commander

Model: (option between the three)

models/player/cgirancorhavoc/cgirancorhavoc.mdl

models/player/cgirancorcolt/cgirancorcolt.mdl

models/player/cgirancorblitz/cgirancorblitz.mdl

Loadout:

tfa_swch_alphablaster

tfa_sw_dc17dual

weapon_swrc_det

Jetpack (similar to 212th Jet Trooper) 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 1

Instead of RANCOR I'd rather have just regular ARCs instead of a specific battalion. I think this is a much better system, and could even fit with Garnet's vision of having the ability to donate for ARCs. (However he intends to implement that.) I think it is silly to have 3 commanders and trying to delegate what little there is for each commander. I do feel like me being Blitz its more of a title than anything else. I'd be fine with either Jackal or Bishop being leader because of my work schedule and how funky it's been.  But even if we keep RANCOR and move it to this system, I'd be fine with that. We could have the other two commanders just step down to officers, with one commander. Or however the commander sees fit. But yeah, +1 to this suggestion for sure.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bortnik said:

(just no jetpacks 🙂 )

Saying as there’s an entire model already dedicated to the role, I’d much rather prefer ACR to have a jet trooper than a medic. RC already has a medic, which is the other exclusive faction. It’d be nice to get some variety and make this available to another battalion other than 212th.

Just now, Bishopil said:

make this available to another battalion other than 212th.

just saying 91st has jetpacks on their VIP class, but i get where you're coming from. If it needs to vary from delta then that would be a good addition

• Informative 1
9 hours ago, Bortnik said:

just saying 91st has jetpacks on their VIP class, but i get where you're coming from. If it needs to vary from delta then that would be a good addition

91st would use it for Recon, which is exactly what Advanced Recon Commandos would use it for. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
2 hours ago, Bortnik said:

91st don’t have jet packs on their vip, it’s just aesthetic.

• Cringe 1
  • 2 weeks later...