Xploding's Ban Appeal

jaylen

In-game name: Xploding/Blackwater/Bang/Omicron

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:0:139105479

Staff members in-game name:  Aidan

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:185163860

Date & Time of incident: 4/15 earlier today like around 3:33PM.

Timezone: CST 

Ban Reason: Bye Bye!/Mass. I didn’t even mass… 

How long were you banned for?:  2 week then perma.

Proof of Ban: | STEAM_0:0:139105479's ban was updated by 18A COL Aidan to 999 years. Reason: Bye Bye!. 2GA JSG Bang was banned by 2GA JSG Fukhed for 2 weeks. Reason: MassRDM (Good Riddance and Good Day.) | Appeal your ban at GarnetGaming.net.

What happened? (include any proof): I was calling DB and I said I was going to mass in TS as a joke because I wanted to get more people in the DB I was going to inform them about what happened in SSO and that I would be taking a break for a bit to fix up my act then come back to the community when I think I have changed.

Why should your ban be removed?: Because I didn't actually mass. I killed 0 people in that DB. I was going to say that I was kidding and that I am taking a break.

• Cringe 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

+0 I was in SSO TS at the time and all I heard is "Xploding is gonna mass" and I was like naw he's not that dumb. Then I joined the 2GA TS and you said that you were just kidding. Personally I don't think you would've massed but you never know. We can only look at the evidence which is you didn't kill a single person meaning there was no reason for you to remain banned for "MassRDM".

But I don't think you should ever joke about "MassRDM" even if it was just a ruse to draw in attention for your speech.

Edited by Nikolai
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PraetorDon said:

You were lining people up in DB and at 39 seconds you say "I'm massing boys"

I'll leave the decision up to the operator.

Still doesn't give me the chance to say "Sike I'm just going on break." thats exactly what I was going to do. 

• Cringe 2
  • Disagree 1

You've been nothing but a minge and a toxic player ever since you've returned. You were in the TS telling everyone you were going to mass in DB because you were removed from SSO, but they banned you before you could actually get your little "stunt" off. Even if you were not going to mass, you've had no intention to actually RP on the server and have told me so in Team Speak.

Albeit you did not actually commit the Mass RDM, but your previous actions within the community as of recently still should uphold the permanent ban. You've had little disregard when it comes to actually playing the server properly, therefore in my opinion you have no intention to role play. Also, I'm 99% sure you are just saying that you weren't actually going to mass because you regret the ban, and are now trying to find a scapegoat.

Your argument makes no sense, why would you try to get people to DB just to make this "announcement" of yours? You could have just as easily made a forum thread, but instead you were announcing you were going to mass and were trying to get people to go to DB. Even if this was just to make your announcement, you know better than to do this and shows that you still have no actual intention to RP.

I usually don't reply to ban appeals, but if there was ever a ban I think should stick it would be this one. I don't have a single interaction or memory of you making a positive impact on the community.  The fact you were able to stay in SSO for so long is a mystery and makes me question the competency/leadership of SSO, but that is a completely different discussion.

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 7
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

You've been nothing but a minge and a toxic player ever since you've returned. You were in the TS telling everyone you were going to mass in DB because you were removed from SSO, but they banned you before you could actually get your little "stunt" off. Even if you were not going to mass, you've had no intention to actually RP on the server and have told me so in Team Speak.

Albeit you did not actually commit the Mass RDM, but your previous actions within the community as of recently still should uphold the permanent ban. You've had little disregard when it comes to actually playing the server properly, therefore in my opinion you have no intention to role play. Also, I'm 99% sure you are just saying that you weren't actually going to mass because you regret the ban, and are now trying to find a scapegoat.

Your argument makes no sense, why would you try to get people to DB just to make this "announcement" of yours? You could have just as easily made a forum thread, but instead you were announcing you were going to mass and were trying to get people to go to DB. Even if this was just to make your announcement, you know better than to do this and shows that you still have no actual intention to RP.

I usually don't reply to ban appeals, but if there was ever a ban I think should stick it would be this one. I don't have a single interaction or memory of you making a positive impact on the community.  The fact you were able to stay in SSO for so long is a mystery and makes me question the competency/leadership of SSO, but that is a completely different discussion.

I can still make an announcement? I wanted to make more of an RP situation when I was leaving for a bit

• Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Xploding said:

Still doesn't give me the chance to say "Sike I'm just going on break." thats exactly what I was going to do. 

I get where xploding is going but that doesn't make it okay to do. Again "MassRDM" Is no joking matter.

Xploding the thing that makes me the most mad is how much you've changed, even homeless agreed that you'd improved your overall attitude. But then you go out and do this because you get removed from SSO. I even told you, just take a break get yourself in order and come back a completely different person. You can't expect people to see that you've changed when you threaten to Mass RDM even if its a joke. 

Just now, Xploding said:

I can still make an announcement? I wanted to make more of an RP situation when I was leaving for a bit

I guess our ideas of making an RP situation is different, because last time I checked announcing you were going to mass because you got removed finally from SSO does not have any sort of RP relevance.

• Toxic 1
  • Agree 1

This is the stupidest Ban Appeal I've ever seen. " I just said i was gonna mass rdm to get attention, i had no real intent" is what you're saying. Maybe the perma might not be the right move, but MASS RDM should definitely stay. If i said " I'm going to shoot someone" then said " I just said it i didn't actually have intent of doing it, i just wanted to tell them i was going to make a sandwich" I'd still be arrested. -1, Toxic and mingy player from the beginning of his play time and never contributed any RP situations and only caused problems.

"I never Said that... I was literally going to log off then come back in a couple weeks." Bro what?

You literally stated in the video " im going to mass RDM" and said "I can still make an announcement? I wanted to make more of an RP situation when I was leaving for a bit". So bro what are you talking about. You're grasping at straws here. Clearly you have no defense. @Xploding Stop while you're at it, maybe you can get a reduced ban to two weeks for mass, but at this point. You're just proving everyone correct.

Edited by Aparh

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. i don't even really reply to MRP bans, but if these other MRP people are saying you have a bad rep, and then you say openly you're going to mass, I'd probably ban you too. maybe you'll think better than to "joke" about mass RDMing people if you know you have a bad reputation with the community.

edit: -1 btw, i dont think you should be unbanned.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK

As someone who massed when going away, why you do that to take a break.  At the very least you save that for when you leave the server for good.  The fact that you said you were gonna mass and then proceeded to do it, okay enjoy the 2 weeks  of being banned, whatever.   But why make an appeal when dozens of people who are staff included can testify against you. 

-1  Evidence proves he intended to mass.