Reporting Evity

Targets

Who are you Reporting? [Administrator/Player] ADMINISTRATOR

Your Name: Targets

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139375001

Name of Reportee: Evity

SteamID of Reportee: STEAM_0:0:132364798

What Happened?: I told him to deal with the moderator that was mass rdming and basically he just didn't do anything for ages.

Proof or Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1442742107

N ix RDMing

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239015730/screenshot/952959191177706267

Edited by Targets

Based on Evity's response to your PMs I'd say +1.

Would be great if you could bring us screenshots from the console of the mod massing and a bit more context

Edit - Based on your addition it's a definite +1 from me

Edited by MyNameJeff
26 minutes ago, Evity said:

I literally banned him and demoted him right after those messages; They are obviously jokes.

Even If you were joking Targets clearly didn't find it funny nor professional. I don't find it funny. I have to plus +1 just because you didn't even look to see if there was a report and instead "joked" around about it.  

+1

4 hours ago, .Toxixizg said:

does anyone know how to migrate a minecraft premium account to mojang so I can play minecraft?

4 hours ago, Nightbot said:

does anyone know how to migrate a minecraft premium account to mojang so I can play minecraft?

4 hours ago, Not Cool said:

lol

It's easy! just visit this link: https://account.mojang.com/migrate  then put your account information in, click migrate, and boom! you can now play minecwaf

• Winner 3
12 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

-1 childish report/ stop being like a child and man up

We encourage people to make reports using forums. If someone believes something or someone is in the wrong we provide constructional criticism. You arent helping anything by posting this. 

55 minutes ago, RiySpy said:

We encourage people to make reports using forums. If someone believes something or someone is in the wrong we provide constructional criticism. You arent helping anything by posting this. 

Maybe so.

But Evity did actually send out the punishment and stripped the rank of the offending moderator literally after the messages.

If he had dealt with it regardless, K Cool. Problem solved.

3ec1043420f6ba3832737597888aaccd.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RiySpy said:

While I agree to some extent, Evity still dealt with the problem. His sense of humor shouldn't be punished if he carried out the actions. You and I both know that's how he acts and just the way he is. If he didn't actually do anything, sure, I can understand the report. However, he punished the offender, he didn't brush it off.

+1 While it was dealt with shortly after the pm's, I feel that this level of unprofessional behavior, while it may be a joke, is unacceptable to see coming from someone who has been in the community for so long and currently holds a staff rank. I love you Evity, but come on dude. In addition, does anyone know how to migrate a minecraft premium account to mojang so I can play minecraft?

4 hours ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

I feel that this level of unprofessional behavior, while it may be a joke, is unacceptable

4 hours ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

In addition, does anyone know how to migrate a minecraft premium account to mojang so I can play minecraft?

So you complain about unprofessionalism, yet you're being unprofessional here? I find this ironic, as reports and appeals are meant to be serious and professional yet you proceeded to behave in an unprofessional manner on the appeal. And don't give me the excuse of: "it's just a joke" because that didn't fly with you with Evity's defense. I'm only nitpicking and complaining because you're being hypocritical.