8th Legion

CT---8006

Advisor of the 8th Legion - CT 8006,
After playing on the server with my Fellow 8th Legion, we have come to the reality that the CT jobs will not be able to withstand our immense capacity. So me and the Higher ups of the regiment have come to the conclusion that we may need a few jobs to sustain us.
All we ask is for a Commander Job (2 slots), Squad Leader Job (Three spaces), A marksman Job(using the Jetrooper model), A medic Job, normal Trooper Job. 

Model to use: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964999390&searchtext=Clone+troopers

Notes: Please understand we are British so we will only be able to be on a couple of hours a day, This will also be a small thing to the server if you want it to be. We are open up to suggestions.

Edited by CT---8006
  • Agree 5

+1 You guys are fucking awesome. Ever since you guys have joined the server you guys have been nothing but a breeze to work with. Would love to see you all main the server and i'd love for you guys to start working with us everyday. 

- 104th CDR 3636 Wolffe

• Like 3
4 hours ago, That_Wavy_Boi said:

-1 Garnet hates cts and is lazy dev that sucks cock

Hello, "Wavy" I will say this right now. The unprofessionalism of your comment right now does not reflect the seriousness of this post. Can you please take your opinion of the Owner else where. 🙂

- 8th Legion Advisor - CT 8006

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut

As I've mentioned to your prior, i'd love to add you guys your own battalion to play on (granted, it would require you to run tryouts every now and then), so why stick to being an entry-level CT? 21st Nova Corps are some battalions i'm interested in adding.

771E5E0CC378D4AF8213B00505B78B601F805344

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

As I've mentioned to your prior, i'd love to add you guys your own battalion to play on (granted, it would require you to run tryouts every now and then), so why stick to being an entry-level CT? 21st Nova Corps are some battalions i'm interested in adding.

Literally yesterday I brought up to my fellow 41st that I should make a suggestion for 21st Galactic Marines. I'd love to see these guys repping these. O-O

9 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I'd also recommend them purple bois, the 187th Legion. I think either or would be pretty damn neato.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I'd also recommend them purple bois, the 187th Legion. I think either or would be pretty damn neato.

I would have to disagree with this. the 187th are a group of jump troopers. We already have struggled with the behavior of some people who have gotten the JT class. Adding a whole battalion with them wouldn't be a smart idea.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Ting said:

I would have to disagree with this. the 187th are a group of jump troopers. We already have struggled with the behavior of some people who have gotten the JT class. Adding a whole battalion with them wouldn't be a smart idea.

Just because they utilize something doesn't mean everyone has to get it. Could just simply restrict it to the commander, or something of the sort. They all didn't run around with jetpacks, same as 212th.

45 minutes ago, Garnet said:

CT-8008 Here, Im not sure about the other bois but im honestly find with taking up a regiment like this, we did want to just try and keep it likes CTs because as we're all a bunch of Brits our activity could be a issue, but if we are able to get in a couple decent ranking Americans then its honestly all up to you, But something  like this you would be better of speaking to; CT-8000, CT-8001, CT-8002, CT-8003 and our self proclaimed Advisor CT-8006