Weapons Revamp - SWRP Suggestion

Captainswag

these weapons are not only a visual upgrade but a gameplay upgrade. They should help in sims (being more acurate and just better guns in general)., droid combat, or really just any situation in need of a blaster, +1 from me.

Just looked at this stuff in game, and the Revamped addon pack also includes all of the Grenades, which is a ton new grenades that could be passed around to certain specialized battalions. This entire pack is polished and ready to be put to live, and I just really hope we can somehow incorporate all of this addon pack to the server.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

1 minute ago, samuel said:

Just looked at this stuff in game, and the Revamped addon pack also includes all of the Grenades, which is a ton new grenades that could be passed around to certain specialized battalions. This entire pack is polished and ready to be put to live, and I just really hope we can somehow incorporate all of this addon pack to the server.

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

As much as all this would be beautiful in the server, and I would love to see it added, these packs are not on garnet, the only one we have is the republic weapons one, this would be a lot harder to implement, but later down the line I’m sure it could be a possible addition, personally I’d say just focus on the current rifles and carbines that were a part of the main suggestion, I don’t want to make this too too hard for garnet.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:12 PM, Captainswag said:

As much as all this would be beautiful in the server, and I would love to see it added, these packs are not on garnet, the only one we have is the republic weapons one, this would be a lot harder to implement, but later down the line I’m sure it could be a possible addition, personally I’d say just focus on the current rifles and carbines that were a part of the main suggestion, I don’t want to make this too too hard for garnet.

I mean, in all honesty there's no need for any more than just Republic pack. We're not playing rebels, empire, or other factions that require blasters.

7 minutes ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

+1 for everything except the DC15S. 25 is not nearly a large enough magazine size for the fire rate it has.

Just clarifying, they are already planning to change our current one to have 25, this one just has it as default, and you can edit how much damage each weapon does as well, so they can modify it later down the line.

Every Battalion commander is encouraged to get with their members and look through the Reworked pack that is on the server currently. You can hold Q, go to weapons, and go down to the Star Wars Weapons Reworked tab and look there while on GG SWRP. You can sort through them and suggest on a new thread what weapons you would like to see added to your respective battalion's classes.