An Apology To Everyone In The Community

I don't know where to begin. When I was invited to the chief discord I thought that it would be a great experience with everyone that was in it, And it was. Until today. I want to apologize to everyone that I blinded by my egotistical, informal and immature actions today. Without thinking I was responding to someone who had a massive problem on their hands and I disregarded it in the most disrespectful way. @Grace I am truly sorry for how I lashed out and disrespected you in that discord. I never meant to hurt you or anyone involved, I hope that the girl affected by panini's actions can recover from the abuse later on in life. Because nobody, no one in this world deserves to undergo any type of abuse. There's a lot of people in this community that go through unthinkable things that I have never been through. I underestimated what was going on. To that, If you are currently going through anything, heavy school work, a family loss, depression, anxiety, any sort of PTSD or any type of abuse than I  sincerely  apologize for what you are going through. Life will find you and bring you happiness, Just keep fighting. Even when the odds are against you, you can still amount to anything you put your mind to.  I never had the intention to upset anybody in this community by what was shown today. I love so many of you guys and this server has brought me so much and so many people that support me and I took it all for granted. I'm not looking for any sort of pity thrown my way of any kind. I fucked up heavily and that's that. No one deserves to go through what this girl is going through. I don't know if I can get a hold of the girl directly but i'll try my hardest to do so, because right now she needs all the support she can get. Every piece of support matters the most in so many different ways to someone that it can even save lives. 

@Phantom @Garnet - To you all, Today's actions we're completely out of line and something I will never forgive myself about. If there's any type of repercussions that you feel necessary than please act on it.  

(everyone in the 104th Battalion) My leadership was nothing but poor. I let you all down and I dont know how I can ever repay for any type of forgiveness. I try to be the best leader I can and today was disappointing in all spectrum's. for that, I am sorry. To all of you. 

This server means for than the name to me. I've met people that I trust more than friends in real life. I never wanted my image to be where it is right now. From this point forward I will do anything in my power to fix it. If you ever need someone to talk to, about anything it doesn't matter the degree or what the situation. Please know that you can talk to me. I love helping people in every way. I apologize for anytime on this server where you have ever felt mistreated by me, I never want to have the intent of hurting anyone. Ever. From this situation and the outcome, I'm going to everything I can to learn from it so I dont make the same mistake again. I love this community with all my heart and will do anything to help it at any point. Again, I apologize for everything that I did today. It was immature, unprofessional and outright stupid. I ignored something that could cost someone their live and be mentally scarred with for the rest of their life. I let everyone down and I'm sorry. To everyone. I promise with everything I have in my power that nothing like this will happen again.  Sincerely, Vizii. 

Edited by Redacted
  • Cringe 4
  • Toxic 3
  • Friendly 1

Idk, just for me I guess as a personal thing I'd rather have something or someone be exposed in a discord that I'm in if it means it reaches more people, or even hopefully gets some action taken. But that's just me, I wouldn't care about it being in a discord server that's just for friends because it's a serious thing. Y'know, it's not like petty drama and dragging people in, it's getting people involved about someone who is committing a crime, and a sick one at that.

The man literally committed a fucking serious crime. I don't understand why you're so fixated on "protecting the other people involved in this situation" because "they have other things to worry about". The only fucking people you should be protecting in this situation are the girls who were manipulated by Panini, you're just making the whole situation worse my making it seem like the people in the discord didn't give a shit about one of their members committing pedophilia on a 15 yr old because "they have other things to worry about". Low fucking blow to your buddies in the discord, pal.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
21 minutes ago, Jared Cox said:

The man literally committed a fucking serious crime. I don't understand why you're so fixated on "protecting the other people involved in this situation" because "they have other things to worry about". The only fucking people you should be protecting in this situation are the girls who were manipulated by Panini, you're just making the whole situation worse my making it seem like the people in the discord didn't give a shit about one of their members committing pedophilia on a 15 yr old because "they have other things to worry about". Low fucking blow to your buddies in the discord, pal.

Imagine trying so hard to play the victim in the situation where it's basically impossible to be the victim?

• Agree 1
14 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Imagine trying so hard to play the victim in the situation where it's basically impossible to be the victim?

He's more angry at the fact this incident brought up drama rather than his buddy committing pedophilia on a minor. Like dude I understand that the drama is a little too much but I think it's justified when were talking about a well-renowned member of the community manipulating a 15 year old to give him nudes.

Currently revamping this into an apology. to everyone. Theres no way of avoiding what I did. Check back in about an hour. I am aware that it doesnt make things better but, it's what would be right

Edited by Redacted
  • Toxic 1
2 minutes ago, MurphPup2 said:

Vizii in all honesty you shouldnt have said anything, should have just let it be, posting an apology on the forums doesnt solve anything man

I mean... I'm not defending him for what he said, but at least an apology is a start. Does it excuse what he said? Certainly not. I can at least appreciate an attempt at an apology. We'll just have to continue to see his behavior to see if he really means it, or if he's simply trying to save face.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Redacted said:

I don't know if I can get a hold of the girl directly but i'll try my hardest to do so, because right now she needs all the support she can get. Every piece of support matters the most in so many different ways to someone that it can even save lives. 

You have good intentions but please don't try to reach out to the girl, she's someone that has never been a part of this community and it should probably stay that way to avoid any more drama between her and anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Redacted said:

Currently revamping this into an apology. to everyone. Theres no way of avoiding what I did. Check back in about an hour. I am aware that it doesnt make things better but, it's what would be right

The person you should be apologizing to is Risa, not anyone else. (Dont pm her)

Edited by gaming