Add moneys rewards

DuckyRU

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

You know Ducky, this might not be that bad of an idea. $1000 would be vastly too much but maybe something like $25-$50 per kill sounds great!

Also I’d edit the post to fit the suggestion format!

• Agree 2

Love this idea ducky! Easy to implement this suggestion as well! With the new MRP update and the soon coming feature of each faction having their own barracks and being able to buy things for it I feel this would be perfect! 

HUGE +1 for me! 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

This would probably ruin the economy, not as much as drp though. It's a nice addition, rewards skillful players

1000 kills = $50,000. Have you even gotten 1000 kills since you’ve come back? And that’s been at least a month.

Ducky’s suggestion is phenomenal and gives players who don’t credit farm a way to earn money for duels and eventually base upgrades.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
2 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

If people didn’t play objective before, they for sure won’t now

Yeah I could see basecamping and pushing up increasing a bit. It’s already quite prevalent so I don’t know how much worse it could get.

Garnet has expressed that with our current war addon, it’s not possible to add experience incentives to capping or obj kills. Wish that wasn’t the case and hope the new dev can find a way or even revamp the war system in its totality.