StarwarsRP Update [04/22/2020]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Almost reached a 24 hour marathon working on this update

thank you so much @Torch for helping me over the last hour of coding when I was losing my brain and making silly mistakes, you saved me.

Game Master System

All Staff members T-Admin and up are expected to be active in creating events for the entertainment of the server's playerbase, ideally, 1 large planetary event every other day, as well as many opportunities for events on Anaxes.

/setmap "mapname" - used to set the event server's map

/cloak - used to disguise your playermodel

/uncloak - used to undisguised your playermodel

/concludevent - sends a message to players on the event server stating the event is over, and enables global godmode for 3 seconds.

/returnmain - returns all players on the event server to the main server

Abilities to spawn up to 50 NPCs, as well as up to 10 ships were granted to Tadmins+

Gamemaster on Duty class added which is automatically granted noclip

Official Event Maps

BpaZDX0.png

As of right now, this is our pool of event maps for our gamemasters' utilization. Example of usage: "/setmap rp_naboo_city_v2_v1"

Event System

gr_mvkagl4qjqdv.png

These are automatic NON-OOC events that will take place on the main server in intervals of 2 hours (similarly to the MilitaryRP server)
These can be used to level up your character in the down-time of the server.

Droid Invasion

POSTPONED TO 4/23/2020

Infection

POSTPONED TO 4/23/2020 

Technical difficulties

Other

Fixed 501st Jet Trooper whitelist

Fixed all inconsistencies (that I could detect) with tiered classes not being accessible

Fixed all pilot spawns

41st Speeder Pilot has access to ship NPC

Tier 2 donators will automatically be whitelisted to Jedi : Initiate

• Like 2
  • Spicy 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
7 hours ago, Garnet said:

/concludevent - sends a message to players on the event server stating the event is over, and enables global godmode for 3 seconds.

This perm sounds sick and adds a professional element. Not sure if you just mistyped it on your post but the spelling is off by an “e”. Not huge but it might be worth fixing so the staff aren’t wondering why the command isn’t working.

This was really impressive. When we were on the event server (testing) it was great great to see you actually grinding to fix some things. I wont spoil much, but when you were having difficulties with "Infected" it was actually fun to hear you cheer when you got the coding right.

This is actually a wonderful update, this will allow for more frequent events bringing in more playtime and players. This also releases stress that phantom/you may have had from having to constantly hold events. Also, Good shit garnet. You’ve been putting in a lot of work into SWRP and we see that. I’m excited for whats to come in the future.

Edited by Aparh