Player Report: Buddah / Samsong

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Buddah / Samsong
Your in-game name: SoliTude (AKA WhiteBolt)
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
In-game name of reportee:  Buddah / Samsong
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/)  STEAM_0:1:50942375
Date & Time of incident: 4/27/2020/ somewhere between 12 to 2 am
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): So it all started with samsong being on an officer class considering he is a SGT in 2GA, he claimed Aiden gave it to him and he "only uses it for cars".  I called a report on him Zach Deviluke took it and called over Aiden and he ended up taking care of the problem taking away his officer WL. I only included him in this report due to the fact he's in PDSS and and threatened me to kick me out off the 2GA officer's TS (sadly I didn't record that part). I wanted PDSS to know what he's doing while on 2GA.....

In the middle of the video Gates comes in telling me I was "toxic" but im not gonna be petty and report him for baby rage.

Next up is Buddah, now I expect more from this dude. He's DRP manager and should know better than this, be more mature in a situation like this.
This just puts  me at risk at almost anything. I don't know the dude well so it makes me even more worried 

I'm gonna leave these videos here to make your guy's determination Buddah  shouldn't make death threats like this cause it is quite fucked. Telling me im on his "hit list". I don't care if it was a "joke" or you "weren't being serious" a death threat is a death threat, you should have known this was going lead to this, you just can't come to a TS channel and start threatening and expect me not to retaliate.  For you to make statements like this is not appropriate for your position, you waited until the matter of the fact was over when you could've help but instead you waited until it ended to make this "joke". I'm mostly talking behalf of you being DRP manager, you should have more thought out statements other than that. Me also going through some serious mental health issues at the moment didn't help either, it isn't really messing me up but it kinda lingers and makes me feel like I did something seriously wrong and I make doubts about myself which shouldn't be the case. I made a decision to report him to Aiden myself and the matter was taken care of, you decided to come onto the TS make a statement and  asked if you were serious and you said "very serious". You just told me that i'm on your hit list because I took an Officer class away from a SGT in 2GA, which by Aiden and Garnet is against the rules. So on top of that you're promoting bad behavior on MRP, and this is why I made this report. Denying the fact that this is wrong is essentially telling yourself and other people that both death threats and Ddos threats are perfectly ok.

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 24
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1

Good, I get on the server to have fun, thats all. Honestly I have been chill with all of you not bothering you. I apologize if I caused you any harm. I only do things to make the Enlisted and NCOs have fun. I try and help them stay on the server during off times and keep them having fun. 

Edited by Samsong
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 3

I dont see what is wrong here. The Samsong report was handled in game so you shouldn't of taken it to the forums, and even if you wanted to escalate it, couldn't you have taken it to the faction leaders? Also, if you're going to be playing on GMOD you need to learn to take a joke, as most of Buddha's comedy is sarcasm. I agree Buddha shouldn't even be doing this, but if you can't take a small joke like that you dont belong on GMOD. In summary, this report accomplishes nothing and I believe you had a tantrum about the whole ordeal a bit later because someone did the bad.

11 minutes ago, WhiteBolt said:

I don't care if it was a "joke" or you "weren't being serious" a death threat is a death threat

Yikes. You should learn to take a joke as stated previously. If you believe every single little thing a person says should be punished, more than half of the playerbase would be reported or banned by now. This is GMOD most of the people here use dark humour. At most I only see 2 things wrong here, 1, the WL that was dealt with in game, and 2, Buddha's behaviour that was more likely than not either humour or just fucking around.

Edited by Kicks
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 5

I can't tell if you are joking or not when you reported me for "death threats". I've spoke to you on several occasions and you know the tone of my voice. That is not my usual tone of voice, nor my usual speech pattern when talking to people, especially seriously. I said "You are now on my hit list of people to kill." It wasn't even directed to anyone in particular, especially you, as there were multiple people in that channel. If you really thought I was threatening your life, I am sorry about that. But I was in your channel for about 30 seconds, then left, and didn't contact you again. I don't have a "hit list", and you have done nothing to make me mad. I honestly thought this was a joke when I was told I was reported on the forums. Come on man...

As for the Samsong "report", this was handled in game hours ago, and was already handled in game between staff and faction leaders. What is the point of this report man?

Edited by eXg-Buddha
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

as a good friend of buddha’s, i seriously think he was joking when he was saying this. although, i agree that he shouldn’t be saying this to people that he isn’t well accommodated with. in my opinion, i really do believe he is joking and there is no real threat on your life 

As for Samsong’s side of the report, the problem has already been dealt with as he caused no real problems that haven’t already been dealt with by staff 

EDIT : forgot to include samsong’s part of the report.

Edited by Flak
  • Agree 3
20 minutes ago, Kicks said:

You should learn to take a joke as stated previously

Death Threats = Joke
Got it.
Cool.

Idk, The thing with Samsong, resolved, Aidan took the whitelists.

The Thing with Buddha, Ehh... It's a lil less forgiving, Maybe at most a Warn or something. I Don't see a ban being warranted in this situation because the likelihood of it being followed through on is so low.
Because of how tricky of a situation this is, I'm changing from a +1 to a -1
As Buddha had said in his reply, What exactly would he be warned for?
A Joke in Bad taste, is merely just something you sweep off of your shoulder.

Edited by Homast
  • Agree 1

Ok Buddha never has that tone of voice or acts like that in pdss so -1 as you can obv see its a joke its gmod late at night having fun only thing is that i know Samsong is not an officer so Buddha shouldnt be saying "you took an officer his wl"

Edited by vilan
  • Agree 1
Just now, Homast said:

The Thing with Buddha, Ehh... It's a lil less forgiving, Maybe at most a Warn or something. I Don't see a ban being warranted in this situation because the likelihood of it being followed through on is so low.
So, What I think here, is Samsong has already pretty much been dealt with. Buddha, being a DRP Manager, should be held to higher expectations, and should be punished accordingly to the one Handling this report.

It was just a bad joke that wasn't understood. You can literally hear other people laughing in the TS. I am not trying to make excuses here, but this is obviously a joke Homast. I understand I am a DarkRP manager, but that shouldn't restrict me from joking. All parties beside WhiteBolt seemed to not mind, and laughed, as shown in the evidence he provided. If he really had a problem with me or what I said, he could have just talked to me in game. Instead, he waited a full peacetime and war to report me. This just seems a little petty, and I feel added on to something that never really had bothered me or concerned me in the first place. I said a bad joke. He had an hour and a half to talk to me privately or reach out to me, which he never did. Zachman had contacted me and we talked about what happened in the TS, and just like that, it was resolved. I, once again, do not wish death upon you, nor ever will. As multiple people have said, that is just my personality. If you had known me better, maybe you wouldn't feel this way. I am sorry for making you feel scared, as that was never my intention; rather to break the ice and get a cheap laugh. But @Homast, what punishment would possibly be given? I was in a TS channel with 4 other people, which no one else had a problem with, and made a bad joke. Why would there be any punishment needed - why did WhiteBolt not simply talk to me?

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

+1 For Samsong, the sit already resolved I saw him change his name to Supreme Leader on PDSS whitelist. I was told that "Samsong is a big friend of garnet", so his actions are allowed, which is not a completely valid reason to get on and minge on the server, I get people are just having fun but set a terrible example for the new players.

@eXg-Buddha  Come in the channel joking making threats, I think you are setting bad example as DRP manager. Could be just a joke but still it was perceived to whitebolt as threat

328287CD79F4AFCA65CBD0AE2F02340F6D59D90C

Edited by Dexx
  • 300 IQ 1

Im not a friend of Garnets, Im a freind of some of the Commanders from being apart of this community for a while. The Supreme Leader was a joke for a bit, and I have permission from Porsche to Russian Commando. Also im not minging, nor breaking any rules other than the branch rules for 2GA which my WL was removed.

Edited by Samsong
  • Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Haqlash said:

Regardless, death threats or having “hit lists” arent something you joke about, and as a DRP staff, let alone manager, you should know that and know to be an example, even outside of DRP, you still represent Garnet no matter where you are. I could hear the sarcasm in your voice yes, however you should know better.

+1

It was late at night. No one else in the channel seemed to have a problem with it. It was very clear, even to people who do not know me, that I was in no way serious. I didn't even think twice about it, as I have said similar things to other manager, players and even Garnet in some way or another. He never raised any alarms while I was in the TS channel, nor in the hour and a half later. I didn't even say it in a menacing way. Yes, I am a DRP manager, and I should be held to a higher standard. But you have to pick the right fights. Because I am a DRP manager, I cannot have dark humor, or be anything other than serious? I thought it was funny. Everyone else in the channel thought it was funny. And I knew most of the 2GA officers there. I knew Zach. I knew Moab. and Whitebolt and I had exchanged words in passing. We spent about 15-20 minutes in the GB channel the day before, and I'm sure from the brief words we exchanged he could tell I was constantly joking and not serious with the things I said. For all the people +1ing, please keep this in mind - we are in a Garry's Mod community, where worse things are said and done than "you're on my hit list". Really? 

7 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

So if I make a ddos threat joke then I can use this as an excuse? 

There is a difference between a DDoS threat and a "death threat", if you can even call it that. Joke or not, as reminded to the community in the past, a DDoS threat is always met with punishment. However, in a situation where I had no idea what was going on. In a situation where the final outcome did not effect me whatsoever, I made a joke. Albeit, it didn't make WhiteBolt laugh, and I have already apologized multiple times to him. The video he posted is also cut off, and the full conversation will be below. As you can hear from my recording, multiple people are laughing and the only person who seems to be taking this a little too seriously is WhiteBolt. I understand why you would make a comparison, but it doesn't apply.  

• Like 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1