DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Samsong's Staff App

Samsong

In-game name: Samsong
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:162158801
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?:  | Samsong has played for 954:06:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn, Lynde, Stalin, spilq 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet Gaming Staff x6-8, Venomous Gaming Co-Owner, IceFuse Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I don't think that I am objectively better or worse than anyone else applying because there are many varieties when it comes to moderating a community, however I can tell you what I personally can provide as a staff member. I not only love this server, but I love the community as well, and I want to see to it that everyone has a fair chance to enjoy themselves here.  I will not put up with bigots and racists and I will make sure that any person I have to discipline understands what they did wrong, and how they can do better in the future.  I am a patient person, so I am willing to sit with someone and talk to them and understand why they are acting out and causing trouble,  and I can also sit and listen to both sides of the story and be completely objective. I can provide a patient and understanding role to the staff team and really take the time to make sure things run smoothly on the server. By actually listening to both parties in a situation, I can learn what happened and why it happened, and hopefully prevent the situation from reoccurring. Along with this I will love to welcome the new members to the community, give them a warm welcome, help anyone who requests help, take admin calls faster than ever, and most importantly I think that staff comes before roleplay, if I do get accepted, you will see me on duty 24/7, you will barely see me roleplaying, because I know what I'm getting myself into.     
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yeah, I got perma'd once or twice, but only for an hour or so
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yeah about 8, 6-7 Accepted, 2 Denied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most days for hours at a time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? idk bro 
Did you read the staff rules?: Nah not really, Samsong

Edited by Samsong
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Samsong said:

In-game name: Samsong
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:162158801
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?:  | Samsong has played for 954:06:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn, Lynde, Stalin, spilq 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet Gaming Staff x6-8, Venomous Gaming Co-Owner, IceFuse Mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I don't think that I am objectively better or worse than anyone else applying because there are many varieties when it comes to moderating a community, however I can tell you what I personally can provide as a staff member. I not only love this server, but I love the community as well, and I want to see to it that everyone has a fair chance to enjoy themselves here.  I will not put up with bigots and racists and I will make sure that any person I have to discipline understands what they did wrong, and how they can do better in the future.  I am a patient person, so I am willing to sit with someone and talk to them and understand why they are acting out and causing trouble,  and I can also sit and listen to both sides of the story and be completely objective. I can provide a patient and understanding role to the staff team and really take the time to make sure things run smoothly on the server. By actually listening to both parties in a situation, I can learn what happened and why it happened, and hopefully prevent the situation from reoccurring. Along with this I will love to welcome the new members to the community, give them a warm welcome, help anyone who requests help, take admin calls faster than ever, and most importantly I think that staff comes before roleplay, if I do get accepted, you will see me on duty 24/7, you will barely see me roleplaying, because I know what I'm getting myself into.     
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yeah, I got perma'd once or twice, but only for an hour or so
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yeah about 8, 6-7 Accepted, 2 Denied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most days for hours at a time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? idk bro 

NO he is a nerd ( jk +1 pretty chill but he needs to stop killing me 😞   )

I played in Samsong's Combat Applications Group (DF) on VG he was a good leader we've had some ups and downs but if he can remain active and loyal to the DRP community I dont see a reason why he shouldn't be staff. 

+1

Edited by horsegarrysmod
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1

This entire application is a joke and the thought of anyone accepting this is insane. 

You were literally just involved in that entire Buddha situation. You seem to not be taking some of the questions seriously (i.e. staff rules, hobbies, etc.) -1 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bishopil said:

This entire application is a joke and the thought of anyone accepting this is insane. 

You were literally just involved in that entire Buddha situation. You seem to not be taking some of the questions seriously (i.e. staff rules, hobbies, etc.) -1 

unfortunately, I've had no wrong encounters with him. And while behavior is an important  factor most stuff that happen on mil rp ( unless extremely bad) warn wise doesnt affect drp.

1 hour ago, DepressionBird said:

unfortunately, I've had no wrong encounters with him. And while behavior is an important  factor most stuff that happen on mil rp ( unless extremely bad) warn wise doesnt affect drp.

Ignore the mrp statement and just fucking read his app.

4 hours ago, Samsong said:

artworks-000197603453-g5ggxq-t500x500.jp

So my issue is not only what was mentioned above, but the whole situation you were involved in. While yes, it was resolved on MRP and you were punished, it still makes me wonder if you're mature enough for staff. For the simple reason of you abusing the Officer whitelist you had, instead of being responsible and getting it removed, or just not abusing it at all. Things like that make you look like you can't act mature, or be responsible with a whitelist you have and either not abusing/using it at the very least, or telling someone you have the whitelist and need it removed. I'm going to -1 for now not just because of the incident, but because of how it seems like you're not taking this app seriously, either.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
spelling error

75166af82bab641ccc6e68f725f0edb9.png

as of right now, you hold a very very important position on another server. This position (DRP staff) requires full commitment, so until you show maturity and your term is up. -1

In case you don't know what im talking about, he is the leader of a faction on the largest JvS server on Gmod. This position is very important towards the benefit of the server, specifically his faction. So if he has this commitment, we can count on the fact that he will not be an active staff member on DRP.

• Informative 1

-1 Split that big sentence so people know it's 2 paragraphs 

9 hours ago, Samsong said:

Doesn't stay long from what this looks like so he seems either inactive or doesn't take the job seriously.

Alright so 

8 hours ago, Bishopil said:

Sorry that your still upset over something that was dealt with, this entire comment is a joke, the thought of anyone this butthurt is insane.

45 minutes ago, Cameron said:

-1 Only comes on DarkRP to minge, have had multiple sits where you were warned for some cringe joke. Has been staff multiple times to only come back and minge

Plus everything stated above

I hope this application is a joke 

I come on DRP to be apart of the old community I used to, yes I have fun, but I dont do things to get banned/warned

31 minutes ago, Ting said:

75166af82bab641ccc6e68f725f0edb9.png

as of right now, you hold a very very important position on another server. This position (DRP staff) requires full commitment, so until you show maturity and your term is up. -1

In case you don't know what im talking about, he is the leader of a faction on the largest JvS server on Gmod. This position is very important towards the benefit of the server, specifically his faction. So if he has this commitment, we can count on the fact that he will not be an active staff member on DRP.

Im on Garent every night, and those are based off of terms,  I am almost out of that position, (5/18) 

• Toxic 1
5 hours ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

So my issue is not only what was mentioned above, but the whole situation you were involved in. While yes, it was resolved on MRP and you were punished, it still makes me wonder if you're mature enough for staff. For the simple reason of you abusing the Officer whitelist you had, instead of being responsible and getting it removed, or just not abusing ot at all. Things like that make you look like you can't act mature, or be responsible with a whitelist you have and either not abusing/using it at the very least, or telling someone you have the whitelist and need it removed. I'm going to -1 for now not just because of the incident, but because of how it seems like you're not taking this app seriously, either.

I told people in the Russian chat that I have it, and I was told to sit at SGT, you want me to sit and beg them to remove it? if they didnt care why should I? 

Edited by Samsong