WiltOS Suggestions

special

Suggestion 1:
The current lightsaber combat system is once you do a light attack or a heavy attack, your character stands still until the animation is over. This limits what the player can do during a duel. Let’s say you try to do a combo such as doing a light attack, then immediately doing a heavy attack after, your character stands still while the other player has the advantage to tick you many times while you are stuck in the animation. Another problem is when you try to fight a droid NPC and try to hit them, one of two things can happen. You miss and you have to wait until the animation is over to go for another hit but once you miss, the droid is able to shoot you down while you are standing still waiting for your attack animation to be over. The other thing is where once you attack then you’re standing still doing your attack animation, the droid moves away while shooting you down. Basically, make it where you’re allowed to attack while in motion. This will benefit the combat way more as you can do more than standing still while attacking. You can successfully land ticks while in motion without worrying about standing still, making you vulnerable.

This is what I mean, as you can see in the video below. This is the current lightsaber combat on the CWRP server. Once you attack, you immediately standstill until the attack animation is over and you’re able to move again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlpuPrxTS1U&feature=youtu.be

In the video below is what I’m suggesting to implement. Once you attack, you’re in motion controlling where your movement and lightsaber is at all times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5jRMwumEGM&feature=youtu.be

Suggestion 2:

Add more force to lightsabers or have bullet reflection cost less force. The current force percentage is 100%. When deflecting bullets against NPC’s, the droids shooting at you drain all your force in a second, then you have no force left to deflect the bullets anymore and the droids gun you down until you wait until your force regenerates. Once your force regenerates, your force is immediately drained again when you’re confronting droids shooting at you.

Suggestion 3:

When meditating, you get 7 health per heal. I suggest having more health be added per heal. For example, 50 health per heal. It takes really slow to regenerate your health while obtaining 7 health per heal.

Edited by special__

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c12.png

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

• Like 2