Jeffrey Andersons Ban Appeal

Covid-19

57 minutes ago, Covid-19 said:

I've spent a lot of time and money

You play with US Army Marksman and the EBR which are base wls, no money spent. I have never seen you play with a donor class/weapon.
Both of the clips D Rose provided shows you aimlocking and doing unhuman shit bruh
Youre obviously cheating

Just now, The_ReapeR2 said:

but yet after a couple minutes he was dying left and right if he was hacking he would probably be able to see everyone and where they are

That's not true. And also, just because someone dies doesn't mean they aren't hacking/cheating. They're probably trying to keep it on the low so they don't make it so obvious. There's the dumb hackers/cheaters who will just blatantly use cheats and get banned, and then there's the 'smarter' hacker/cheaters who will use it occasionally, but not too much to not draw too much attention. But the first clip, that flick he did was pretty inhuman. I've never seen a person just snap at a direction like that.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, The_ReapeR2 said:

but yet after a couple minutes he was dying left and right if he was hacking he would probably be able to see everyone and where they are

Of course he dies. He aint gonna sit and flick everyone, He'd be banned within seconds

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Lmaooo stay banned. The flick at 29 seconds is inhuman, the way you go back and forth and headshot the 2GA

And your comments about what I only can assume is your attempt to feign ignorance of spin bots is laughable.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
2 hours ago, Covid-19 said:

anyone that wants game play from 2 days ago drop emails ill send

The point of the proof section is to provide the evidence you have to counteract the fact of you cheating. It doesnt make sense to not post it but then say you'll send it to people via email. Regardless, evidence of that nature proves nothing anyways. You simply could have prerecorded gameplay as a way to think ahead incase a ban was placed. The only reason it would be valid or prove anything was if the video you have is of your POV from the clips D Rose gathered and put on the thread.

Also your reasoning to why you're not cheating is sounding like you're playing dumb. If you cheat on a server you like and have shit to lose, I wouldnt assume you're gonna go out and make it blatant. You're gonna hide it, trace occasionally, toggle occasionally. Clearly the videos shown show good enough proof that you're suspicious and more than likely are using some sort of third party. 

(Edit) also, I'm pretty sure the whole point of the screenshot of you getting three kills was to show the fact that you got three consistent kills, back to back, with an m14 all headshots and for the same damage. Mk14 is pretty trash, and even for players who are veterans and may do decent with it definitely dont hit all back to back headshots without their being a chance of them cheating.

Edited by Tayler
Added part