DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Vivianne - Staff App

Vivianne

In-game name: Vivianne
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:110443231
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  Vivianne has played for 1426:46:44.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): Fetn Deviluke, Chawhead, Grand Daddy Stalin, Diego Zavier
    Past experiences as staff: Admin on Void DRP, Head Mod on GarnetGaming MRP, Manager on GarnetGaming DRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I have experience staffing on servers previously, including this one. I also have experience in managing discord servers. The reason I include the discord management is due to the fact that it adds on experience for handling player to player situations. I am a fast learner and if accepted, mod training shouldn't take too long as I have some memory of the commands. I'm also still very familiar with the rules of the server, so I'd like to be able to help again with taking sits and resolving issues. Also I've noticed which times are dead times for staff being active lately when I've been on the server, so I'd like to be able to resolve any issues fast and in a timely manner. My goal is to keep the server maintained and controlled from any player who doesn't have any intent to roleplay or follow any server rules. Honestly, I can throw in the typical reasons that other people give, but really my main goal on wanting staff again is to be able to provide help to the server again. I enjoyed staffing when I first had it, so it wouldn't be an issue for me to willingly take sits and resolve reports. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I had one ban on the server due to personal conflicts caused by an old member of the server. The ban was lifted a little under a month later after I appealed it with a public apology. This happened in 2017 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Up until June I will be available all day, once it hits June I will have availability in the evening as I work 8:30-5:30PM. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Playing other games such as VALORANT, League of Legends, and some other games. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Vivianne

Edited by Vivianne
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

Nothing but good vibes from Vivianne. Haven't had too many experiences but all of them have been good. Good playtime, good past experience, and just a good app in general. Would love to see you staffing on DRP!

+1

Strong -1.

I’ve only seen you once, and from what I can tell you get angered way to easily to be staff.

I was a rapist and I raped you TWICE (between other rapes, I wasn’t targeting you whatsoever. Why would I target you if I never even SEEN you on the server before?.) you then proceed to berate me with derogatory words (I recall “fucking retard” but correct me if I’m wrong.) and then report me for “harassment.” I was bewildered at how immature you were. You didn’t ask OOC for me to stop. You just straight up reported me.

This is just my personal experience with you.

Edited by MikeSteele
Elaboration
  • Informative 2
28 minutes ago, MikeSteele said:

Strong -1.

I’ve only seen you once, and from what I can tell you get angered way to easily to be staff.

I was a rapist and I raped you TWICE (between other rapes, I wasn’t targeting you whatsoever. Why would I target you if I never even SEEN you on the server before?.) you then proceed to berate me with derogatory words (I recall “fucking retard” but correct me if I’m wrong.) and then report me for “harassment.” I was bewildered at how immature you were. You didn’t ask OOC for me to stop. You just straight up reported me.

This is just my personal experience with you.

It was two days in a row that you've done it and I asked in voice chat for you to stop. You spawn camped me and anytime I walked out of spawn to purchase perks again AFTER losing them several times from you, so yes I did make a report because you refused to stop. 

Edit: Also, I said you were braindead because you were throwing "woman" insults at me. You tried using my gender against me in the sit.

Edited by Vivianne
15 minutes ago, Vivianne said:

It was two days in a row that you've done it and I asked in voice chat for you to stop. You spawn camped me and anytime I walked out of spawn to purchase perks again AFTER losing them several times from you, so yes I did make a report because you refused to stop. 

Edit: Also, I said you were braindead because you were throwing "woman" insults at me. You tried using my gender against me in the sit.

I’m sorry, what? I don’t remember insulting you at all. This happened in the span of 15 minutes, not 2 days?? If anything, I poked fun at how over sensitive you were being over reporting me for raping you twice.  You can make stuff up all you want, but it’s not gonna change the facts.

Also, you don’t lose your perks unless you purposely don’t buy STD meds. It’s not my fault you lost them. I didn’t spawn camp you. I was going after anyone vulnerable or wasn’t looking whenever my cooldown was over.

And if I really made a sexist remark in a sit, wouldn’t you see me with a diss in sit warn? I think you need to stop exaggerating.

I’m not here to argue. I’m merely presenting my past experience with you. Your reply proves that the way you treated me wasn’t actually just a bad first impression, it’s in fact your true colors.

My -1 stays.

1 minute ago, MikeSteele said:

I’m sorry, what? I don’t remember insulting you at all. This happened in the span of 15 minutes, not 2 days?? If anything, I poked fun at how over sensitive you were being over reporting me for raping you twice.  You can make stuff up all you want, but it’s not gonna change the facts.

Also, you don’t lose your perks unless you purposely don’t buy STD meds. It’s not my fault you lost them. I didn’t spawn camp you. I was going after anyone vulnerable or wasn’t looking whenever my cooldown was over.

And if I really made a sexist remark in a sit, wouldn’t you see me with a diss in sit warn? I think you need to stop exaggerating.

I’m not here to argue. I’m merely presenting my past experience with you. Your reply proves that the way you treated me wasn’t actually just a bad first impression, it’s in fact your true colors.

My -1 stays.

I'm not arguing with you either nor exaggerating lol. Wasn't trying to change your -1, I already knew you'd -1 because you were upset with the sit. You can't sit there and not expect retaliation on toxicity if you were toxic to begin with in that sit. 

Appreciate your input though. 🙂

• Creative 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
7 minutes ago, Vivianne said:

You can't sit there and not expect retaliation on toxicity if you were toxic to begin with in that sit. 

That’s reason enough to deny. Not a good mindset for a staff member.

While I do believe you know the rules and can handle yourself, I don’t think you’re ready to come back just yet.

1 minute ago, 0zzy said:

That’s reason enough to deny. Not a good mindset for a staff member.

While I do believe you know the rules and can handle yourself, I don’t think you’re ready to come back just yet.

Clearly I'm not gonna be toxic to people in sits, lmao. I was in a sit and he said toxic jokes because of my gender. So I said some back. The sit was resolved and I'm really not sitting here to argue something that happened, that's already been resolved, in my app? 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
2 minutes ago, Vivianne said:

Clearly I'm not gonna be toxic to people in sits, lmao. I was in a sit and he said toxic jokes because of my gender. So I said some back. The sit was resolved and I'm really not sitting here to argue something that happened, that's already been resolved, in my app? 

I’m not bringing up the sit. I’m bringing up your behavior exhibited in the sit. So your “that’s in the past” rebuttal is irrelevant.

Why does it matter what side of the sit you’re on? Staff, the reporter, and the reportee are all expected to behave in a cordial manner. I’m sure you’ve heard the expression “It’s what you do when no ones watching.” Your actions as a user should be the exact same as when you’re staff.