Mike Splintz GM Application

2 hours ago, DuckyRU said:

The video is just peeple getting shot

The Video Premise follows the Hijacking of a Nuclear device by Isis and detonating it over St. Petersburg. This Ends up Triggering WW3, As the Russians believe it to be a direct attack from the US. The US President at the time, Is holding an event in New York and thats when the Russians attempt to capture the US President and Invade the US at the same time. Its Currently a 3 Part Series, I suggest you check it out.  

• Creative 1
5 minutes ago, Mikesplintzwithflint said:

The Video Premise follows the Hijacking of a Nuclear device by Isis and detonating it over St. Petersburg. This Ends up Triggering WW3, As the Russians believe it to be a direct attack from the US. The US President at the time, Is holding an event in New York and thats when the Russians attempt to capture the US President and Invade the US at the same time. Its Currently a 3 Part Series, I suggest you check it out.  

I see but it is hard to understand becos there is lots of yelling and gun shots

but thanks

• Like 1

-1, Just some simple things To go over first, Whats the name of your second account? If it's banned the Playtime is void. Also you don't list 5 unique ideas, you list two which realistically is just one. Both ideas are the same thing just one side saves the info and one side destroys the info. You're video Idea thing is different but makes no sense. How are you going to turn this Arma 3 Gameplay thing into MRP events? I don't see it working. On top of that it shows your lack of creativity, you're relying on another source to create event ideas. As far as your Reputation and Activity on MRP I cannot speak for since i don't play but your app is definitely lacking creativity.

( If there's mistakes in Grammar or anything just ignore it, I've been running on 6 hours of sleep the past 48 hours.)

22 hours ago, Mikesplintzwithflint said:

Homast, Just Homast Haha

das me aha!

Ok Mike, I like your ideas, and I like what you have SO FAR.

but you are required to put up 3 more RP event ideas to do, So I suggest getting that done first, and then come back, and I suppose just let the people who have asked for you to add more, know.

Also, It's good to take inspiration from things, but saying straight up "I'm going to be using the events in this series as my events" isn't exactly going to get you brownie points.
What I suggest, Is taking the situations, And moulding them into something that you can call your own. Of course there CAN be things that pay tribute to your inspiration, but it shouldn't be a carbon copy.

If you do these things, And add more, I'm going to +1 you, But for now I'm staying neutral.

1 hour ago, AparhTurtle said:

-1, Just some simple things To go over first, Whats the name of your second account? If it's banned the Playtime is void. Also you don't list 5 unique ideas, you list two which realistically is just one. Both ideas are the same thing just one side saves the info and one side destroys the info. You're video Idea thing is different but makes no sense. How are you going to turn this Arma 3 Gameplay thing into MRP events? I don't see it working. On top of that it shows your lack of creativity, you're relying on another source to create event ideas. As far as your Reputation and Activity on MRP I cannot speak for since i don't play but your app is definitely lacking creativity.

( If there's mistakes in Grammar or anything just ignore it, I've been running on 6 hours of sleep the past 48 hours.)

I thank you for your Critique. To answer your First Question, My First Accounts name was Squiggles but I lost the password to it 4 years ago as it was an account made before I had my own Email Account. I remember I played on that account back when it was the first CS desert Rotation with Taliban and UK factions on it. I was a Major General Back then for the Taliban. My Name in game was at that time Mammand Ali A. I was on a Chronic video on GG back then to confirm. This was back when Chronic was made admin on the server for a few days for a video. The Sultan at the Time(leader of the faction) was Hakim. As for the lack of the Five Ideas, I figured it would have taken forever to Explain all of the Fundamental happenings of the Medium sized missions and Large Sized Missions. So I gave an Example of the Operation Concept. Mind you, When I typed this it was 3 or 4 In the morning for me and I was Quite Tired. So I apologize for that, As such a Thing was my Error. 

10 hours ago, Mikesplintzwithflint said:

4 years ago

If this is the case I feel as if you need to get yourself more acquainted with the community before creating operations that community members will appreciate and participate in successfully.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, horsegarrysmod said:

If this is the case I feel as if you need to get yourself more acquainted with the community before creating operations that community members will appreciate and participate in successfully.

I thank you for the feedback and will take note of it. I believe I have quite the good reputation on MilRP. As I have no warns and Members of both the Higher Ranks and Lower Enlisted On US Know me. I believe I can truly Bring attention back to the RP side of things on the server if given the post. I thank you nonetheless for the imput as it is crucial for me.

4 hours ago, Mikesplintzwithflint said:

I thank you for the feedback and will take note of it. I believe I have quite the good reputation on MilRP. As I have no warns and Members of both the Higher Ranks and Lower Enlisted On US Know me. I believe I can truly Bring attention back to the RP side of things on the server if given the post. I thank you nonetheless for the imput as it is crucial for me.

I respect you based on the things you've said. But I have no idea who you are and I'm an active member of the community. Get to know the RU side ❤️

Just now, petal said:

I respect you based on the things you've said. But I have no idea who you are and I'm an active member of the community. Get to know the RU side ❤️

He is a old member from 2016 but never played on RU

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team
12 hours ago, petal said:

I still have no idea why this is still a thing. How well known you are has 0 effect on your capability as either a GM or staff member, if you don't know them then don't comment as you cannot be productive. 

Personally I will be putting in a +1 as he has addressed the critisism received and adjusted the app for it, he seems to have good ideas however the arma 3 video that was in it for me doesnt really work, as someone who was in every event I can comfortably say that is not how they run or should run.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 5