I thought about many ways to reply to this but I think I'll keep it short and sweet. The fact that this many people had good things to say and was shocked you were cheating is evident of your personality. Your a great guy that made a mistake and hopefully all of us understand that. I wish you the best in your deployment and hope you continue to keep your great personality and maybe one day you can come back. I might not be there then but if I am I will welcome you back with open arms.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Not Naitsir said:

I’m the end it’s a stupid video game and I’d rather see you help bring some guys home rather than you getting bent out of shape over a video game.

I’m not super bent outta shape about the whole thing as I do have bigger fish to fry here in a couple days. Best of luck my guy hope all goes well with GB!

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
6 minutes ago, blumoon00 said:

bloomie i still love you man as soon as your back from deployment im sure there will have been a ban wipe and i really hope to see you back

“Cheaters and those who chargeback will likely not be unbanned during future wipes.” - Garnet

Not likely but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

“Cheaters and those who chargeback will likely not be unbanned during future wipes.” - Garnet

Not likely but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

I completely understand that I probably won’t be unbanned and I’ll never request a chargeback for what I’ve donated to the server. I still love the server and am glad that I helped out just a bit by donating. 🙂 

1 hour ago, blumoon00 said:

bloomie i still love you man as soon as your back from deployment im sure there will have been a ban wipe and i really hope to see you back

Love ya man! I’ll be in TS today so we can talk then 🙂 

@blooms Sad to hear this but you were chill and always fun to play with and i miss those days when i heard you made it in GB i was sad to see you go you were a nicest guy and a good warrant officer a game or not its still cheating but you are cool and wont mind playing with you in on any other game.

Edited by LateWeevil
  • Forums Moderator

@blooms, i want to say this. you were one of my favorite people on this server, even tho you got banned for cheating im happy  that we were able to become friends. you will always be a friend to me and im happy you went out on good terms. I hope to see you soon.

Edited by Python
  • Like 2