Warns: None

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 272+ Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Bortnik

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

~3 Months Garnet Gaming DRP Staff (Mod) 

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/163-oatlifes-moderater-application/

~5 Months Garnet Gaming MRP Staff (T.Admin)

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2090-oatlifes-staff-application/

~3 Months Garnet Gaming MRP Staff (H.Mod)

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5395-oatlifes-staff-application/

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The first reason I am more fit for staff then other applicants is because of my previous experience. I have been around this community for two years now and out of those two years, nearly half of them I have spent actively staffing. Through the two other Garnet servers I have staffed using the D3A system which has been universally used by all of them. This means I am very familiar with the commands, the UI, and all the other components of the system. Along with this I have been in multiple leadership positions over my playtime. On MRP I reached the rank of Captain on Ethans SSO, which back when Ethan led was no easy feat, DGEN on Vega (which I personally am not proud of how I acted while I led it, but nonetheless), General in SSO, now finally CDR in 91st. I believe that all of these experiences have allowed me to think not only like a staff member, but also a leader. It has allowed me to quickly be able to deal with other users, and fairly dish out punishments.

Another reason why I would be a better fit for staff than other applicants is because of the hours I am active throughout the day. I am on very early in the morning, and very late at night. Because I live on the west coast I am able be on later then most other staff. Oftentimes late at night I find myself being the only shock who is on to deal with minges, because we have no “very” late night staff. Along with being on at odd hours my dedication is another reason why I am  more fit to be staff then other applicants. I have been around this community for 2 years now, and have been playing the SWRP almost religiously since it came out. I have only been playing for about a month, meaning that with my playtime I average 11 hours a day on the server. Along with this I am constantly in TS with the community, even while I might not be on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Not that I can recall off the top of my head, if I have they were not severe enough for me to remember.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I have not made any previous SWRP Staff Applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Upwards of ten hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Because of the current situation we are in, most of my regular activities are cancelled. If everything was still running I would say hanging out with friends and playing Baseball for my school. But because of our situation I only really run and hang out with family now.

Did you read the staff rules?: Oatlife

Edited by Oatlife

+1, Oatlife is obviously a player who takes SWRP Serious and the Community as a whole. He's been A staff member on many other GG servers so I think  he'll do find, not to mention we are in dire need of staff right now. Today alone there has been so many minges and Cody could only mute/jail, even then sometimes cody was afk and we were out of luck.

• Like 1

+1 A great leader and a great candidate based on his past staff experience and because of how dedicated he has been to the SWRP server since he joined. And a big plus is the amount of hours he is able to be on, even into the late night low pop times.

• Like 1