DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fish - Moderator Application

xFish

In-game name: Fish or xFish
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:435633424
Warns: Probably the worst looking bit - 5, 3 for rdm|1 failrp| and one prop block during raid ||| but hey, in half a month they will be gone |
Timezone: US Cent. (GMT-5)
Playtime?:181 on Garry's mod & 162:59:21 on Garnet at the time of writing this sentence
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes (Also have discord)
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] GOG Gray , Poopa consoma
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None on Garry's mod, prev experience on MC but that is very different.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

There are many reasons why you should choose me over other applicants. Other than basic traits like being resourceful and cool-headed. I am almost always online at this point which will be explained further on down the line. It's mildly infuriating watching new players spawn into the game and immediately go off to rdm, or prop block, or just generally being toxic. The sad part is I can't follow each of them around and watch them to report them, although I may try my best. As a moderator, I can respond to reports and deal with them immediately.
                     Now, don't get me wrong and start profiling me incorrectly. I don't have a bias against new players, it's just generally a fact. If people stay for longer it means they do not have any harmful intentions.  If they get warned or punished it is probably because they were not entirely sure what rule they were breaking. However enough said about other people, it's time to continue learning more about why you should give me a chance to become a staff member.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Judging by my hours, I don't play any other servers. Garnet was the second server I tried joining, and have been playing since,
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This will be my first, and hopefully my last.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As aforementioned, I have all the time in the world, I can be on at least 8 hours a day, and probably 12 hours if I'm not tired.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Plenty of other video games out there, I enjoy playing guitar, work working, working out (not that I can do much of that right now), biking, and generally having a good life
Did you read the staff rules?: Fish

<3<3<3

7 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

-1 I like how you have read the staff rules and all but 3-5 warns is a lot. Now to the other that know about my past don't even bring it up.
But I do wish you the best of luck

-1, Gonna have to agree with this one, I like you Fish but 5 warns is a LOT stay out of trouble and get those warns cleared before applying again.

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

Yeah as HOT GIRL said, 5 warns is a lot. I'd recommend waiting those out until you reapply for staff. Very well made app, strong paragraphs and I see you around a lot. It's just the 5 warns that scares me.

• Agree 1
Guest proggy

Denied

Five warns is a bit too many to begin staffing with.

You may reapply in 72 hours.

Please wait for your warns to expire before reapplying.

In the meantime stay active to build some rep with our staff, while not gathering new warns.