What made you choose your name?

A new Dark Knight movie came out and I was going to name myself Gotham, but I decided to go with Gythem so it would be different + the Minecraft username Gotham was taken. So yes, I almost had the same name as Gotham years before I even knew of him.

Edited by Gythem

One day I was feeling down (my name was pigeon dude at the time) and everyone just kept messin with me killin me rapin(on drp) and just messin about so as a joke I changed it to depressed pigeon the depressed bird then suicidal  bird (my emotions  get the best of me off my meds) the went back to depressed an the name stuck. Who knows maybe I'll go back to pigeon once my depression gets managable!

Honestly, I was more of a minge back then. I had to think of quick names to not teleported to sits on other servers. When I first joined Garnet, my intention wasn't to take it seriously but I ended up loving the server. But before realizing that, I kept changing my name and my last name change was Boalp. Random as an apple lol

Edited by JC

First name was "Jay Kenneth" because I was like "I'm not very good at making names and I don't feel like using my Steam Name".. But found out someone on DarkRP was named "Roy Kenneth" by some odd fucking coincidence so that's one of the reasons why I dropped the name and I felt like starting off with a new name which is now "HK416" because I love the M4 Styled Rifle and it's best damned Waifu with a gun.. as well I kept that name ever since I was a SFC in Green Beret...

There was a big thing in my high school, and it was called the legend of MurphPup, My last name being Murphy (if you didnt guess that already... wth) ever since than my nickname was MurphPup or closer friends call me Murph, but that just all transferred to Garnet, and a lot of other games