What made you choose your name?

I got my name during a heated match of COD4 where I would repeatedly drop down on people and knife them to death. My cousin goes "You just dropped down on me like some kind of... Shank Ninja!!" and it stuck. I've since been a Spy Main in TF2 and continue to knife fight people who have no chance in any game I'm in 😉 

• Like 1

So when I first joined the server me and a whole bunch of recruits were told to come up with a name with the 2GA format, so we all did a color ending in bolt. I was the only one that stuck around I believe and never really became goof friends with any of them besides like one guy. Now SoliTude comes from my favorite game series which is Elder Scrolls, it's a city from Skyrim. 

• Forums Moderator

Well you guys already know why I chose my name .-. Legit my first name lmao. So I'm gonna say why I chose my old name I stopped using about a year ago which was FishFry. So when I was probably like 7 my 2 older brothers randomly started calling me "FishFry" and I legit got mad at it. Then I got a Clubpenguin account like a month after that and decided from then on on all games, my name would be FishFry. Kinda dumb but I've moved on from it lmao.

The origins of my name started back in like early 2014 when I would play bo2 on the 360. I had a friend names vizzual and we became really close friends. We were friends for at least 3 years before he randomly vanished for a bit. This was probably around mid 2016 ish. He did return for a little bit. Then came 2017. He was on and off his xbox for a long while until he explained to me that he had leukemia. We had a friend group back then called the type boys and we still stick together to this day. Around February of 2017 vizzual had passed away and lost his battle. My name at the time was skirmishh but I chose to change my name to Vizii in a small tribute to him. That his how I got my name.  

• Sad 1

Well back when i joined the sever in 2017 i was a lil pump fan and at first my name was just Rose because of the song and as i came back in august of 2019 the name 2GA PVT Rose was taken so i just made my name D Rose instead of just rose

Well, for Regret. This was my code name when I was in SSO and I’ve just kept it ever since. Apparently, it’s like one of the Halo prophets or something. SkaDoo is basically another word for jizz. Afro because I had a Bob Ross wig and I wore it in a picture. Finally, Gorbachev Black because I wanted to be edgy and cool.

i have had a lot of names in garnet i had pizza mozzarella cause of a JoJo meme  i had SpecificBow which was my Xbox gamertag then I saw a meme called eggdog from a youtuber i liked so I kept it and plan to never change it 

me and my friend were making Hamachi accounts back when you could'nt play gmod easily together. At the time I did'nt have a name and tried to put some edgy shit and put Vincent=0atlife, which was supposed to say "zero at life," as in bad at life but looked more like Oatlife. Ever since then I just kinda kept it and went with it.

I was Always went by the Name Turtle and back in the day when I played Minecraft Factions we all changed our leader was named "Aparh" so we all changed our name to Aparh-something so mine was AparhTurtle. It stuck ever since then so i go by AparhTurtle or just Aparh now.

I originally was just going to go with HulkSmash, but before I confirmed it I searched for anyone  else who might have that username, turns out about 2 dozen other people had it too. So I just stuck the Bat in front of it. Its original, unique and I'm still the only person on steam with that username.