Peace

Yes I am finally gone from this community, I've decided to quit trying to get unbanned from MRP. as I've lost interest of this community and the game itself. Not throwing shade but just wanna thank the community for the past year and a half even though I'm  perm banned. I will come back tho soon.

@Phantom We had our ups and down but I think leaving on a good note is the best thing to do. Good luck on SWRP my man.

@Jackal We've hated each other for a while. Beef aside. Good luck on SWRP to.

@Inca Thanks for all the memories and past even though we will still be in contact. You were the one who connected me to new members and I thank you for that.

@Tora1 You was an OG man, thank you for having my back and all the memories. 

@Cheasterman72 We weren't on good terms when I first joined the server but as soon as I joined GB in cs desert, you introduced me to a lot of things. You are a good friend my man.

@skrt my man skrt. you is also an OG, thank you for making this server fun bro when I was playing.

@Krimzin OG Sniping Buddy. Thank you man, another real nigga on god.

@br0kenCoolMech introduced me to you, ever since I met you; you were one of the chillest dude I have ever met. We had our ups and down but you will always be a friend to me.

@Larkyou are a retard. stay out of trouble and stop ruining your rep. much love tho broski.

@Uncle Burger My man UB, I met you through Crypt and ever since, you were the chillest person I ever met. Thank you for all those memories we had

@Landon met you through a discord, and ever since you are very chill and a good person to talk to. Keep up the great work my mans.

@Mitsuri I've only known you for about a month man but you truly are a great person and funny.

@Flak I've met you this year and ever since you are a true friend and a person i trust. 

@Ting TING GOES BEAST. my man ting, i gotten closer to you this year and i don't regret it. thank you.

@Shrood fucking love you man. keep doing you man.

@Shibe also a fucking real one too, you was a real one. Sad to see you leave the community as you were liked.

@JinToh MARSOC LtGen Jin, /me salutes. yous a real one to man.

@Keb and @ Lala don't have both of your alts but I've met you this year and got a little closer, Thanks for all the memories to man.

@Jpop JPOP, miss you man. Thank you for all the memories in GB

@Cramer my man cramer holy shit, thanks for the opportunity when I joined GB and sorry for wiping GB. Thank you tho my good friend.

@Grace good luck in GB, thank you for all the memories to. 

@Fupert another person I can trust, even though you are a mute, thank you for all the memories bro.

@Ozzy Cant @ your other acc but, we were not good terms at start but as i got to know you more, i can consider you as a good friend. good luck on making MRP better.

@Toucan crazy motherfucker. good luck on that staff app for DRP. We've had good memories with each other.

@Coyotee man you know, i really feel fucking bad the comment that i made and im truly fucking sorry bro. i hope you could forgive me about that comment but other than that. good luck on MRP.

@Bleach Bleach, 2GA MLT Bleach, I think you were one of the first person I ever met. You are the chillest and funniest person I've ever met. Thank you man.

sorry if i missed anyone, just because your @ is not in my goodbye post does not mean that i do not fuck with you. This isn't a goodbye to my friends as I will still be in contact but a goodbye to the community. Thank you again.

hmob x p2w...

Look man, I've been a dick to you. I perma'd you, and afterwards meme'd on the comments you'd randomly leave on my steam profile. I'm sorry we didn't ever get along, and despite what it may have seemed like, it never feels "good" to perma somebody. Good luck man.

1 hour ago, Topshot1 said:

@Coyotee man you know, i really feel fucking bad the comment that i made and im truly fucking sorry bro. i hope you could forgive me about that comment but other than that. good luck on MRP.

Mad res for sticking up for what you said, thanks and gl in life

Thank you guys for all the reacts and comments, I appreciate it. I love this community man and it will always be in my heart. I've decided not to beef with anyone anymore. I honestly don't like beefing with people. I've changed my mindset and I hope I can get to know y'all better.

Archived