DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SWRP Discord Channel

• The Garnut
12 minutes ago, njmaho14 said:

Since GG's SWRP is relatively new, its important to have  a solid number of consistent/returning players. As someone who joined earlier this month, having the ability to know when events are happening would allow me to get on more often and get more involved with the community as a whole.

One thing that blows my mind with specifically the SWRP server is how people log on JUST to take part in events. Personally I think announcing events ahead of time on a discord would be a horrible idea for the server. People would log on to participate in them, and then hop offline immediately after. We need active players during our down-time as well.

• 300 IQ 1
14 minutes ago, Garnet said:

One thing that blows my mind with specifically the SWRP server is how people log on JUST to take part in events. Personally I think announcing events ahead of time on a discord would be a horrible idea for the server. People would log on to participate in them, and then hop offline immediately after. We need active players during our down-time as well.

(Directed you people who only get on for events)And this is why we can’t have nice things, because of people that only get on for events. If y’all could AFK at least that would be nice. But just joining during events is nasty. Like we had so much fun this morning and only about 20 people were on. We had a huge on world event, with so many droids and lots of event characters. And all of you missed it because you only get on when you get pinged. If you want to have more fun, get on the server. It actually helps it grow too if you didn’t know. Which In turn would increase the amount of events done since we’d have a consistent player base.

Edited by Bortnik
I need more sleep
26 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Obviously you know better than I do. This was more in response to hearing GMs say that they wanted closer to 50 people online for events. I'm usually online in the late afternoon/ night Eastern Time, so i'll try to get on earlier in the day, if events are more frequent then.

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, njmaho14 said:

I'm usually online in the late afternoon/ night Eastern Time, so i'll try to get on earlier in the day, if events are more frequent then.

yeah man, if you were able to leave your account logged onto the server, that'd help tremendously. We're trying to have more events going through all hours of the day as to promote more players to play.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...