/salute Goodbye 2GA

So normally someone wouldn’t post a resignation post for my low of a rank (LT). But I’m gonna just make this post to very special people that I think made my time at 2GA very special and make me want to get on every day and help out the community....

@VBSA when I started out as being an officer in 2GA you left and joined SSO.I didn’t really get to know you till you have been SSO for awhile. You taught me how to better myself from time to time, I thank you for caring VB daddy 😘

@Cold Soldier

wow I couldn’t ask for a better leader other than you man. You really know how to lead a faction well and improve on what we have. You take criticism well and you improve yourself as you lead on. It was hard to talk to you about me resigning in ts, it was really hard to speak cause I felt like I was leaving a whole family behind, but I know you’ll find someone to take my place you’ve recruited a lot of good JO’s.

@Millerjerm goddamnit stop asking for csgo crates why tf do you think I’m leaving? Jk jk all in all Miller you were probably one of my best friends as an officer. I looked up to you a lot when I wanted to get better at something. You have this charismatic thing about you that make people like you and look up to you and I hope that sticks around. When the time comes you’ll be a great marshal and lead 2GA well man.   

@Pyrex You’re gonna go far in 2GA bud, you bring a rank for a longer time than normal just shows when the time comes you’ll be more mature and know more about a subject than others do. I’ve never seen an officer in any faction more mature and so young as you are which in all is a good thing. See you around bud!

@Zachman  You pushed me a lot to become an officer when I was enlisted and also helped me when I needed it and when I needed someone to rant or talk to you, you were there to just sit and talk. Thank you Zach for being such a great guy and having trust in me to become something greater when others said I wouldn’t. 

@Moabkilr45  probably the chillest of the bunch. You have potential of many things, and have a future on this server to do greater things. It’s been a well time served with you just chilling around and joking around, I hope to see you around man 🙂 .

To all my Junior Officers, you’re gonna become something great. Know how to lead RU in great ways, be something more than people think or see in you. Strive for that LT rank you’re working really hard for. 

My loyalty for the 2GA and it’s leaders will never change or go away. I love all of you guys for making who I am today, I will never stop growing and learning and so will you. Thank you again for everything I have accomplished and done through these past months doing officer tings 

“If you die, you die” - Some  random black guy in ts idk 

to to be clear : IM NOT LEAVING THE SERVER ! I just posted this under the wrong section lol

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 2
  • Sad 2

Damn, see ya Whitebolt. It's been one hell of a ride with you. I've taken pride in watching you grow from a new/ inexperienced KST into a competent LT, and honestly I wish I could've seen you rise through the ranks more. Good luck in your future endeavors though, we'll miss you!  /me salutes

Edited by Cold Soldier
  • Like 2
  • The Garnut
3 hours ago, WhiteBolt said:

So normally someone wouldn’t post a resignation post for my low of a rank (LT). But I’m gonna just make this post to very special people that I think made my time at 2GA very special and make me want to get on every day and help out the community....

Man, i'm really not trying to be toxic or make fun of you, but normally people wouldn't post resignations OUT OF A FACTION. Out of the server when they quit, sure.

• Agree 5
19 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Man, i'm really not trying to be toxic or make fun of you, but normally people wouldn't post resignations OUT OF A FACTION. Out of the server when they quit, sure.

I just wanted to give some well deserved shoutouts to some great people primarily . And I wouldn’t consider this toxic