Coyote Warn appeal

3 minutes ago, Murray said:

Thats prob why the second and third one look the most similar to my vid lol

The 3rd jump looks nothing likes crouch jumping when you scoped in. Correct me if I'm not wrong when I used to play on the RU Ghille back then, I am pretty sure if you were on hills or mountains. You would get this weird glitch where your playermodel would crashback and go back up.

Edited by Topshot1

Yes he crouched over the railing, which is fine. My problem was that after he jumped over the railing, he did yet another crouch jump. This video counts out his crouch jumps. Notice how his head pops up, instead of popping down like a landing ghillie does.

Also Coyote, can you tell me how i jumped to conclusions? I was reviewing murray's clip for a good 5-10 minutes before the sit was even made, and we were in the sit for around 5 minutes, while i explained what i saw and why you were getting a warn.

• Like 2

I actually have a problem with the warn. I tested the ghillie jumping animation shit and it honestly looks the same. The only problem I have with his innocence is he drops way faster than he is supposed to.

• Like 1

Uh, what? The ONLY crouch jump seen in the video is when Coyote jumps over the railing, as it is impossible to do so without. The second jump is his ghillie model freaking out. I don't understand why he was warned for this? There is only one crouch jump, which isn't in combat. He simply moves himself into a better position. The second jump is just a normal jump, which has been shown time and time in the past to be the ghillie model bugging out. 

+1 for the warn being removed.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

After watching all of the clips several times with slower speed and normal speed, I believe the first jump is obviously crouch jumping to get over the rail. Second jump is just the model folding, as a lot of RU models tend to do when you land from a jump. Has to be a +1 from me for the warn getting removed