• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 215 / 215
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 672 / 856 Total players
    • 79% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• Yeah, i mean with the fact that sailor's been added i think it would be a great idea using the water for fishing too.  It would give the new players a good start. and it sounds awesome. +1
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
    • I obviously expected this post, firstly, is it actually bad that i bailed them out? I consider any eastern european as a brother to me. Yes i did hang out with them, but i waited for the staff to take action. I always hang out with people from other countries besides america (since it is quite a rare sighting), especially the ones from europe, i show them around, i give them money, a gun and everything you need to start on this server. 
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: After talking with you in your interview you seemed like a chill and overall easy to talk to person. Your intentions to join and help us on the team and help us seem genuine and true. I look forward to seeing what you can do.   Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please contact a member of HR to get your training!
    • In-game name: AshenDemon Discord username: Ashenn Age: 22 SteamID (https://steamid.io/):     STEAM_0:0:87624762 Active Warns: 0 Timezone: EST Current Playtime: 370:22:29 Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: YES Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES   Past experiences as staff: Admin on Garnet Gaming MRP, Owner of Venomous Gaming MRP, SMod on Garnet Gaming DarkRP Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Inexplicit decision making of an individual takes that of great dillima. For one to come to terms with the prospect of I would cater and fulfill more than ever beleived from an upper management per view. Some would say disciplined as of a robot with the cold heart of steel to pair, but that mindset askews favoritism and leads to deadset factual evaluation. Evaluation of workload and the cognitive strength to mitigate some would wonder where was this before? Finally with unmistakable record of the ability to perform and a new outlook of dedication i believe that we all know where this is to lead. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: N/A Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 4 years ago I was accepted as staff  How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can everage roughly 2 hours at least a day on the server If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am employed full-time and have a beautiful Fiance Did you read the staff rules? AshenDemon
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CM C. Balthe

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines