Ruko's Staff Application

In-game name: Ruko

Discord username: Ruko3307
 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:230982524
 Active Warns: None
 Timezone: CDT
 Current Playtime: | Ruko has played for 932:55:33. 
 Do you have access to Discord and a microphone? [YES/NO]
 Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO]
 Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
 Referrals: N/A
 Past experiences as staff: Trial Moderator March - April 2020, Moderator June - August 2020, CityRP Moderator Sometime in 2021, CityRP closed, and I transferred to DarkRP and resigned as Lead Moderator. (Trained : ) as my one and only trainee.)
 Why should we choose you over other applicants?: 
Teamwork - I have already worked in this staff team before, very different, yet the same server. Firstly, I want to lend my aid again to this staff team because I think I am qualified for this position. I also find this server enjoyable and want to make it "fun" for the average player. I have time to staff the server, so I want to pour my effort into doing so. I want the low levels to know the rules and have a good time on Garry's Mod because we all can relate to being RDM'ed over and over. I am dependable, know the rules, and also know how to enforce them in a team environment. 
Strengths - I can stay calm under pressure and am very patient. This will help when players are being minges or just plain rude to other community members. I can record evidence, of course, I will most likely make mistakes, but that's prone to happen, I'm a little rusty on staffing, the last time I did it was back in 2021. I love to help new players understand game mechanics they might/will not know. Doing so will bring a lot of recurring players because they have had a good experience on this server. I miss the old player base from 2020 - 21, the worker clan, FUBAR was good, and Shin was there (I miss him so much.) I already have staffing experience on this server, I know there is a new log system I have to learn; It's very different from what I remember, but it looks easier than back then.
 Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been warned before for simple things, but I have never been banned, to my knowledge of Garent Gaming.
 Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, here they are 

The CityRP tab no longer exists on the forums, so I cannot find that Application. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 - 6 hours
 If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like gaming and baseball, but my favorite hobby is learning new things.
 Did you read the staff rules?: Ruko

• Like 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You've been staff PLENTY OF TIMES. You also meet the requirements pretty well. I like the strengths and teamworks thing you did, very cool. Overall really good application and I always see you in game as well. Good Luck!!

• DarkRP Management Team

Your hours are good, your app is well-written, and from personal experience with you I have had a good time. You're pretty chill and never get into rule-breaking, and while I don't know your knowledge of the rules I would defer back to my previous point of (at least rarely) ever seeing you in sits. A good reputation and previous staff experience also follows, and with that I think I'm confident to give you my vote.

+1

• DarkRP Administration Team

So a few things I am going to say here will be similar to some others overall your app is well written you have a decent amount of hours and seem chill in game. I haven't seen you getting into trouble as well as if you make a report they are always valid and lead to something. I haven't interacted with you a lot in game but every time I do I see you as a chill and easy going person. You have prior experience as a staff member on this server so that should help but you will probably need to adapt to the new ways we do things here. I honestly don't see any reason why you should be denied. Good luck and see you on the server!

+1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

We've seen how you have been over the past while and ultimately your behaviour has been where it should be. You hold a good knowledge of in-game stuff, your rules knowledge is good and you have qualities that would be good to have in terms of dealing with other people. You've been staff before so I'm confident you have the knowledge of our inner workings, and with that it will be good to have a helping hand return to give us some experience. Thank you for applying!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!