• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 256 / 256
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 887 / 1112 Total players
    • 80% Filled servers
    • I have hardly seen you in game much if at all so I think that maybe we get on at different times? But seeing as johnweak gave you his referral I would assume he at least has seen you. Now with that said you have made two previous apps which both were put into interview stage and then both denied after the fact to which you have gave your explanation but in the denied reason it does give due to behavior issues or things we have seen in game. However I cannot attest to these again due to I don't see you any. Your app is well-written and you have a decent amount of hours in game. You say you can give 2-3 hours but didn't give whether that was per day or per week. But overall I am just going to remain NEUTRAL due to I don't see you any.
    • I thought that said, "you seem like a child" and i was about to say damn i didn't think i acted like a child LOL. Thank you for the reply, i got approved already but thanks for the +1
    • So a few things I am going to say here will be similar to some others overall your app is well written you have a decent amount of hours and seem chill in game. I haven't seen you getting into trouble as well as if you make a report they are always valid and lead to something. I haven't interacted with you a lot in game but every time I do I see you as a chill and easy going person. You have prior experience as a staff member on this server so that should help but you will probably need to adapt to the new ways we do things here. I honestly don't see any reason why you should be denied. Good luck and see you on the server!   +1
    • While I haven't seen you a whole lot on the server I have seen you a couple of times. You seem like a chill person and I don't think that you would be an issue. You do have prior experience but you did leave twice which concerns me a bit. I do understand getting burnt out on a game and moving on for a bit to another. You have a well written app and you read the rules. You also seem to have a lot of time to dedicate each day to the server. So I see no issue with you being accepted into the team. Good Luck! +1
    • So I have seen you a lot on the server and so far I haven't had one bad interaction with you. Every time I have a sit with you as the reporter it has ended up with some form of punishment or resolution but none the less the person reported broke a rule and you seem to know your stuff. I think your hours are decent enough and overall you have a decent app. While you do have a ban on record it is from 6 months ago so I don't really see a big issue from that as well I haven't saw you get in trouble since that. I do think you deserve a shot and I am willing to give you my vote. Good Luck! +1
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines