• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 283 / 283
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 918 / 1135 Total players
    • 81% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: You enjoy a healthy community reputation amongst both our regular players and the staff team, and we're very happy to hear that of you. You show me a great deal of desire to contribute in your own small way to making our community fun, enjoyable and in order, and I'm certain that in this role you will be a great asset. Well done, my friend!   Welcome to the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!
    • +1 Fisherman Would be cool i think that it should be a prestige job ( maybe )
    • DENIED Upon review of evidence posted above I have decided to deny your appeal. Not only did you admit to it in your appeal but you were also told multiple times to stop, those were your verbal's, and warnings. You continued despite being told to stop. Your ban will remain Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.
    • Hi, so I appreciate you having the time to make an appeal. Like I told you in the sits we had I apologise that Sid took your printers and that he ruined your fun, but I also informed you that propblocking his base in an act of petty revenge was not the way to go. After giving you enough chances to depart and leave Sid alone after telling you to not propblock his base, you proceeded to do it at least three different times in which I had to be called to clean it up. I felt on the 2nd instance that we had cleared it up, but apparently that was not the case. So I hit you for mass propblock because of that.   I'll attach an Imgur album here because otherwise the post might be too long, but I have multiple screenshots of you blocking off Sid's front door with blast doors and invisible(ish) props. You feeling wronged does not give you carte blanche to break the rules. You also received a Leaving to Avoid Punishment addition for leaving before I could issue the ban.   https://imgur.com/a/uDppIZS
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines