• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 296 / 296
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 938 / 1159 Total players
    • 81% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• Description: This class would be in the Miscellaneous section of the F4 menu. (also with /angler) You have to be level 10 to get the job, and your purpose is to fish in the waters of Garnet; the beach, or sewers. This job would be allowed to base and have printers, they cannot raid or mug, and they can counter any illegal activities. This job would be like a hobo or deliveryman, its sole purpose is a little bit of money and levels. Whenever they fish after like 3 - 6 seconds the hook starts to move, and then they left-click again, to receive a message in chat such as: [Garnet] You just fished up a smallmouth bass you just gained $4,425. or [Garnet] You just fished up a legendary black marlin you just gained $50,000. The more expensive the fish is the more XP you receive, but more expensive fishes are harder to get and more rare, or else this class would be too overpowered/meta.   Reasoning: With all the water stuff getting added, I feel like this would be a good addition, and this would also be another way to get XP. (I want more XP than money in my opinion) Additional Information: I don't know what model would be good for this class, and if accepted, you'd have to make some type of fishing rod. Side note - [I feel like you should get different fish depending on the water you fish in, you get normal healthy fish in the beach water, but in the sewer, you should get mutated fish that aren't normal.]
    • So, im gonna make this as straightforward as possible. You don't pass the age requirement. You don't have the required 72 hours of playtime You didn't read the staff rules You did not write 2 paragraps So sadly its gonna be a -1 from me this time. That might seem a little harsh, and i don't want you to think that i am against you. If you know deep down that you tried your best thats fine, But for next time push beyond your limits😎
    • -1 I was gonna pick apart everything you've done wrong here but almost everyone before my response already has... Please take the time do it correctly in the future with the advice given from everyone else :3
    • +1 I've seen you around a lot lately, and I have had no problems with you at all. You have really good playtime and paragraphs. You've also been staff before so you know how things work overall. Good Luck!!
    • +1, 🙂 Super nice and welcoming to new players. He'd be a great part of the staff team.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    asanti

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines