• 63% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 610
      topics
      topics
      topics

• I can understand you not knowing that I have a speech impediment. However I very clearly spelled out exactly why this was diss in sit. I explained that I have a speech impediment revolving around me not being able to pronounce the letter "r" then proceeded to explain exactly how he was making fun of me for it. Your excuse for not doing it was because he could've just said "awested" randomly out of context, so I explained that part to you, then I explained how it was evident he was making fun of me because after he said "awested" he was asking me to say chair, which I also explained to you how that would be mocking me. There should've been no point during the sit in which it was unclear exactly what this guy was doing. I could understand you not knowing it if I hadn't thoroughly explained it to you, some people don't hear it. If that guy had not mocked me you probably wouldn't have noticed.    This makes no sense, why would I have an issue with what he was saying if I didn't have a speech impediment. Also if I didn't not have a speech impediment he would not have said what he said.   So basically what I'm getting from this is you didn't read into the situation whatsoever, or listen to what I explained several time so this guy would not get in trouble. I really hope you were at a lack of words, because the way this reads is you only warn people for diss in sit when it's so clearly diss so that there is no chance of you getting in trouble or that you would get in trouble for not doing so.   TLDR: I explained several times how it was diss in sit, this appeared to me as favoritism/letting a friend off the hook, or that you were just too lazy to deal with it.
    • Damn, I didnt even see that MRP was down. Missed it so I came to the forums, I will be enlisted in the AF come spring.  
    • Goodmorning Derpza, so I understand that you're having issues with me not warning the individual for "Diss in Sit". I usually warn players for "Diss in Sit" whenever it's convenient, for example using derogatory terms, to be fair you could just be saying you have a speech impediment just to get the other player in trouble. Especially knowing too many warns to a player can get them banned, disrespect goes a long way and I apologize that you felt disrespected in this case. I only warn for that reason whenever it's convenient like I already said, I clearly wouldn't know if you had a speech impediment, you can say that you do but at that point it's just a he said she said situation. If that did hurt your feelings I do apologize once again, have a good day inshallah wallahi. 
    • -1   Idling to get all the jobs doesn't sound like something that should be encouraged (and what this suggestion purports to implement)   Actually doing the jobs will net you enough XP to get far ahead: Deliveryman, Hobo, Meth Man (when you get this high), etc. And that is not to mention the fastest way to level up which is collecting from VIP printers, or farming for Totems around the map (while doing your Hobo or Deliverman job! You can even purchase a speed/jump boost)   Onto the VIP suggestion, one of the only things VIP still has going for it is that it has exclusive jobs which have guns attached to them, and improved raiding capabilities (which can be foregone with buying or being added to a Custom Class with these tools), and the improved vending machine perks. Removing the class exclusivity would make this offering much less of a consideration to donate to the server for. Another thing to note here, it is still to my knowledge allowed to trade Ingame RP$ for GG Store Credits, which is how many of the people I know got VIP. Yes, they have high playtime in order to do so but typically these are people that are actively playing the game, trading, printing, gambling, etc. to get to the amount needed. They were not "idle" and earning these perks... because if that's an option most people would just AFK for 100 hours before playing and start spreeing. Idling already earns you guns stronger than VIP is even able to access (Dlore, anyone?) and I'm pretty sure there's some kind of VIP exchanger NPC.
    • +1 I love the ideas and how thought out his application is and i think he would make a good addition to the gm team and cant wait to see how he does
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    xfinitymobileactivate

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines