• 100% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 322
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 626
      topics
      topics
      topics

• ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: During your interview your answers to my questions were very detailed. You said you have experience as a supervisor IRL which can somewhat be brought into the game as you know how to manage others and help them. I feel as if your intentions to join and help us out on the staff team are genuine and I look forward to seeing what you can do. You also have all positive reviews from the community and and they seem to want you on board.   Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please contact an HR Director to be assigned for training!
    • Could use a little more detail on the events rather than a just "do this", there has been some questionable moments where you get a bit out of hand which I get, you're young - but seeing you on the server for so long and watching you grow in 212th to the position you're in now, I believe you deserve a shot on the GM team. +1 from me, seems like you're eager to help out a bit more on the server so that's good.
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!   Responses will still be accepted at this time. Thank you for your time!
    • In-game name:SR SE-ME 2ACL SFC 4444 Ganer Age:15 SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:768042822 Warns:0 Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time Playtime:24d,3h,53m                                             Do you have access to a microphone: YES Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos: YES Referral(s): What administrator recommended you to apply: Daph shared the link and Cameron helped me with it Past experiences as a Game Master: NO Why should we choose you over other applicants? I consider myself to be a very creative individual, constantly brainstorming and envisioning a variety of exciting events that could enhance our gaming experience along One of the challenges I often face is the need to consult a game master whenever I have an idea or mission in mind. While I respect the role of the GM and appreciate their guidance, having the ability to execute missions for both the 2AC and the 212th would streamline the process and allow for a more fluid gameplay experience. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been muted it the discord after asking for a gm [spamming] i was muted for a day How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would be able to contribute more then 2 hours each day with weekends i would be able to put in closer to 3 or 4 hours In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: They create and narrate engaging storylines, guiding players through the narrative and adding depth to the gameplay experience.  Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I am good at making scripts for events and i am wanting to help 2AC and 212th with trainings Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Capture and extract a High-Value Target (HVT), a Separatist leader, who possesses critical intelligence regarding future Separatist attacks. Players gather for a briefing led by a Republic Commander. Overview of the mission objectives: Locate the HVT within the Separatist base. Neutralize any threats and secure the HVT. Extract the HVT to a designated extraction point. Players stealthily approach the Separatist base, utilizing cover and avoiding patrols. Players can use vehicles or walk to reach the base undetected. Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] Event 1: Blow Up the Droid Factory! Objective: Sneak into the Separatist droid factree and blow it up Event Setup:  Briefing Phase: Get all the details about the factree and its security. Infiltration Phase: Stealth mode! Don’t get spotted by the droids! Sabo Phase: Plant some explosives on their stuff Fight Phase: fight your way back to LZ and take off and blow it up Event 2: Save The Jedi on naboo  ! Objective: Rescue a captured Jedi Knight from the CIS Event Setup:  Breefing Phase: Learn about the mission and the enemies we gotta fight. Prepare Phase: get tanks ready along with amomo and what not Sneaky Phase: Get through the jungly terrain and avoid traps! Fight Phase: Battle the Seperatist bad guys!  Rescue Phase: Find the Jedi Knight and help them escape Getaway Phase: Protect the Jedi as you run back to LZ and take off! Event 3: Prison Break!! Objective: Help the  captured Clone Troopers get out from the bad guys’ prison! Event Setup:  Briefing Phase: Check out the prison layout and the security they got. Sneaky Phase: have the jedi that can go inv go frist plan ahead then let troops go  Distraction Phase: players make noise to kill guards .  Rescue Phase: Free the Clone Troopers and get back together! Fight Phase: Blast your way through lots of droids to escape! Event 4: Protect the Supply Convoy! Objective: Keep a Republic supply convoy safe from attacks while it drives! Event Setup:  Breefing Phase: Learn the route and where the amboshes might be. Travel Phase: Stay with the convoy and be on alert! Ambush Phase: Fight off bad  guys trying to attack our convoy! Defense Phase: Protect the cargoo! Don’t let them blow it up, plz! Complete Phase: Deliver the supplies to our base! Debrief Phase: Talk about how the mission went and what we can do better next time. Event 5: Capture the Flag Objective: Get the important flag from the Seperatist outpost full of epic stuff! Event Setup:  Brefing Phase: Learn where the defenses and where the flag is hiding. Prepare Phase: Split into teams to attack and defend. Fight Phase: Battle through  enemies to get  to the flag! Flag Capture Phase: Grab the flag and hold it while  blasting bad guys! Escape Phase: Run back to base with the flag while  enemies chase you!
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dinklebampy

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines