• 76% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 323
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 651
      topics
      topics
      topics

• Welp, welcome to being a normal player without having this server as a job.
    • Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: StaffYour in-game name: PC MrPPenguin CCYour SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:67770480In-game name of reportee: GamingCarrotSteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:93460670Date & Time of incident: 10/22/24 around 8PM PSTTimezone: PSTWhat happened? (include any proof): I had committed rdmx1 on a person who I had previous issues with, at the time I did not see the name of the person because I looked over and instantly shot my dlore, which happened to 1 shot said person in the head. I couldn't even tell it was them due to their name not appearing due to the delay of names appearing after you look at them. Anyways, that person reports me for RDM, which is valid, I expect to get my valid punishment of a 4-6 minute jail or a warning that goes on my record. However, instead of that happening, GamingCarrot returns the person I RDMed and tells them "I will let you know what happens". Then I get jailed for 10 minutes for reason "Stay" and GamingCarrot tells me "wait here while I take this phone call real quick" so I proceed to sit in a jail cell bored out of my mind for 10 minutes. Finally, my 10 minutes ends, so I start to slow walk around the sit room while hitting my vape to cure my boredom. About 30 seconds later GamingCarrot proceeds to jail me for another 10 minutes for reason "Stay" once again. So, at this point I had already served about twice as long as the punishment for the act I had committed. About another 5 minutes goes by, and GamingCarrot comes up to me and says "How about this, why don't you take a break for the rest of the day." Seeing that it was the first day of the Halloween update, I wanted to enjoy said update with my wife, so I told GamingCarrot I did not want to take a break in the form of "Break forever or no break". I then proceeded to change my name to "TheRealMrBeast" as I was watching MrBeast on my 2nd monitor during my 20 minute jail sentence since I had nothing better to due, that which inspired me to RP as MrBeast, and hand out large sums of cash to newer players to maybe turn my day around. However after telling GamingCarrot I would like to RP as MrBeast he proceeded to give me a 12 hour ban for "Take a break", not to mention GamingCarrot did NOT once give me a chance to stay away from the person that I RDMed for the rest of the day. My plan was to already avoid said person that I RDMed after said sit, and instead go RP as MrBeast and avoid using any guns or doing anything really that could get me in trouble. It seems as if GamingCarrot decided to make that decision for me though, so I proceeded to resign because I refuse to be managed by someone who treats me this way. I'd also like to  add some back story, that I personally think is completely unrelated and not really necessary, however I feel as if GamingCarrot will bring it up and use it against me if I do not mention it so here it is. Once I logged on to try the Halloween update, I was a bit upset over the zombies at fountain not being in the update, but was still attempting to enjoy the same content from last year nonetheless. It was about an hour into me joining that day, that I decided to become mayor. Once I became mayor, I attempted to place my PD dupe down and place all the keypads and buttons, and was met with donttouchmyfrog camping inside PD while I placed the dupe, so I proceeded to put up a KOS sign and told him and others in PD that they had 30 seconds before I enforce the KOS sign, due to the rules saying that it is required to give a 30 second grace period. About 10 seconds later I was met with donttouchmyfrog adverting raid and killing me not even half a second afterwards. I was pretty upset over this as I feel he abused the rules in order to get an RP advantage over me, seeing that I could not enforce my KOS sign on him, but he can still advert raid just to instant kill me and leave. Therefore, I made the stupid decision of RDMing him, twice, that which I received an 8 minute jail for. I was originally going to get off after this, but a few of my friends were joining to try the Halloween update, so I wanted to play with them. About 10-15 minutes after my jail for RDMx2, I was talking to a friend of mine on the server, when I was once again teleported to a roof by GamingCarrot, keep in mind this is now in between, as in after the event with donttouchmyfrog, and before the event of my ban. GamingCarrot then told me not to kill people in the backrooms, as I had just stabbed him in the backrooms about 2-5 minutes before hand as a joke. The only other person I killed in the backrooms was a level 1 that which had mass rdmed in the backrooms, and also attempted to rdm me so it wasnt even rdm at that point. Not to mention after I had stabbed GamingCarrot, he whipped me for 100 damage using a chat command, that which ended up killing me. Anyways, GamingCarrot tells me not to kill in the backrooms, I say "uh huh" as in "okay", and he proceeds to say "Please don't get yourself banned for MassRDM or get yourself in trouble" which I replied "Its my choice but I will try". Sure I should've just said "okay I won't" because to be fair it was never my intention to get banned for MassRDM, however I was still upset over the mayor event with donttouchmyfrog, as GamingCarrot had told me he would speak to Merk about the 30 second rule and how it kinda hinders the RP of mayor, but when I pmed GamingCarrot after the sit about it, I was ignored, and it also seemed like GamingCarrot went right back to the backrooms, and did NOT make an attempt to speak to Merk about the rule. Of course I don't know if he did speak to Merk or not, but on my end there was no response, so as a player, there isn't much for me to do but assume I was ignored. I would also like to add that I personally have been sent a video of GamingCarrot no clipping into people's bases to perform a hit on them as a hitman, I personally have seen the clip, however the clip since then no longer exists on medal, and all that is left is the thumbnail which doesn't prove much sadly. However I wouldn't doubt that my forum post will motivate others to come forward with proof they have of said acts. I would also like to add, GamingCarrot never told me I was getting banned, he said "alright well" and banned me. Lastly I would just like to add, I have reported this person that which I RDMed countless times for things like harrassment, and they were "spoken too" 4 times according to GamingCarrot, and threatened to have their staff rank removed, so if they get 4 chances after stirring up issues with me, why do I not even get a single one when I make a mistake of RDMing them not knowing it was that person? Below I will provide all the evidence that I have of everything described 🙂 Here is the SS of when someone sent me a clip of carrot no clipping to do a hit, that which clip has since been removed/deleted, so this isn't really valid evidence for anything, just thought I would include it. https://imgur.com/ZsQnsEb Here is the clip of carrot no clipping into a base to complete a hit, ruining a player's experience, that which the player in question quit playing garnet because of 🙂 Here is all the clips I have from the sit where this occurred, all put into one video, it starts about 5 minutes into the sit due to me not thinking to clip it originally, as I thought it would only result in 4-6 minutes of jail time, not 20 minutes of jail time with a 12 hour ban on top of that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGIOva-mVQc- Last but not least, I would like to add, GamingCarrot seemed to have no issues with me after this, until this forum post was made, that which he proceeded to call me "juvenile" and say I have "anger issues" all because I made a forum report on him, that which you can see below. He went from, "I hope we can still be friends" to "you're pretty shitty, you're juvenile and have anger issues and you're being petty" once he saw I took it to the forums, which is quite unprofessional and not the behavior you would expect from an executive. https://imgur.com/ZrAb5X0
    • So seeing that my experience on garnet has done nothing but decline over the last month, I will be resigning. I really didn't want too, since I have many many friends on garnet, but there is a specific few that pushed me to resign, however I won't say any names here. All I will say, is a 12 hour ban for RDMx1 is quite literally nonsense. Goodbye 😄
    • UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your report. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your report. Please note: Withholding information, dishonesty, or otherwise attempting to portray anything outside of the facts, will result in a denial of your report and possible disciplinary action on your account.
    • UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban. Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TheDarkCodex

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines