Falsely banned

Energy

Just now, Energy said:

May I get something in return as I could've made money and items during this time or no.

Since I didn't make the person put him name on it prior to me putting it though Ill take responsibility for it and give you some money. That's of course if @ajbedhead13 doesn't have evidence showing you in the wrong. 

8 minutes ago, ToxinsLivid said:

Since I didn't make the person put him name on it prior to me putting it though Ill take responsibility for it and give you some money. That's of course if @ajbedhead13 doesn't have evidence showing you in the wrong. 

I'm still banned as well, can you reply once I am unbanned.

26 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

ACCEPTED

we will get you unbanned shortly.

@proggy please lock and move.

toxins says he put it through for someone else, lets give him time to find that person to see if there is evidence to put forward.

Nevermind then, if it isn't obvious enough that my ban was false then I will leave this community, I was looking forward to it but staff here seem either corrupt or just have plain incompetency. 

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Energy said:

Nevermind then, if it isn't obvious enough that my ban was false then I will leave this community, I was looking forward to it but staff here seem either corrupt or just have plain incompetency. 

cool no one forces you to stay cya 

• Toxic 5
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Energy said:

No, it's giving both sides a chance. I understand you're frustrated, and I get it. But we're trying to be fair to both sides, and not just immediately dismiss our staff, and of course the players. Just give it about a day and I'm sure things will be solved.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

No, it's giving both sides a chance. I understand you're frustrated, and I get it. But we're trying to be fair to both sides, and not just immediately dismiss our staff, and of course the players. Just give it about a day and I'm sure things will be solved.

Thank you for taking that approach maturely, I will think of joining in the future, thank you once again.

10 minutes ago, Energy said:

Thank you for taking that approach maturely, I will think of joining in the future, thank you once again.

Of course, I try to be helpful when I can. Being former staff and now just a player I try to empathize and see it from both sides. As I said, in about a day or two everything should be solved. This will be my last reply as I don't want to keep derailing things, but hopefully all goes well for you. 🙂

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Energy said:

Hey man things like this happen sometimes sometimes people get accidentally false banned and it's the way it is. It's pretty rare it's not as common as you think, If the player who banned you didn't have proof You're most likely going to get unbanned. I understand your frustration I understand that you feel like you're being singled out probably . I don't know how much you play so far but don't judge the server based off a wrongdoing by someone, The server is a lot more than this.

+1 

No response yet but I would wait till 24 hours heads to make a decision, 

• Agree 1

Accepted

I have spoken with Toxins and he hasn't found the person who put the ban through.

He will be spoken with and will take full responsibility for the false ban/insufficient proof.

You will be unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience.

@proggy Lock and move please.