SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:153848304
Warns: None
Timezone: PDT
Playtime?: 651:13:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I've put in a good bit of time now (and a good bit of money) into this server, and I think now is a time when I can help it out a considerable amount. I've wanted to be staff for a while now, not to abuse any ingame power granted by rank or anything like that, but to be helpful to other players and take as many sits as I can and try and make the server an overall better place for players to be.

I am completely okay with dedicating a large portion of my time on the server to doing this. I spend most of my time on the server messing around not doing anything productive, and I think this is a great opportunity to change that. If I was staff I would solve as many problems as I could as well as was in my ability, and try to keep mistakes on my part to an absolute minimum. 

As a player there is one specific thing I've noticed and that is during the very late hours, the rules broken-sits taken ration drops significantly. Since I'm normally on at these late hours, when many staff would rather not take sits, I would be glad to fix this problem. I know many players have experienced this, and if I can take a burden off of other staff while helping these players, it's a win-win-win situation. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I was banned from the server for 1 second by Bill Cosby because I was experiencing connection issues.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1 previous application on June 2nd.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-7 hours a day every other week (sometimes varies as this is out of my control, but I can definitely take as many sits as other staff and do my share of the work)
 If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? As of now the only activities I participate in are things I do inside with my direct family, normally I'd be doing football this time of year.
Did you read the staff rules?: Papa Krabbe

• Like 1

Hey, I really think that you’re paragraphs are well made. You have great playtime and you have shown that you are dedicated to become a staff member. I have played with you a while back you are really chill and a great person to play with. You’re maturity will definitely be a great thing. I also believe the decisions of my fellow staff members. Good luck!!! +1 

19 hours ago, PapaKrabbe said:

In-game name: Papa Krabbe
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:153848304
Warns: None
Timezone: PDT
Playtime?: 651:13:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I've put in a good bit of time now (and a good bit of money) into this server, and I think now is a time when I can help it out a considerable amount. I've wanted to be staff for a while now, not to abuse any ingame power granted by rank or anything like that, but to be helpful to other players and take as many sits as I can and try and make the server an overall better place for players to be.

I am completely okay with dedicating a large portion of my time on the server to doing this. I spend most of my time on the server messing around not doing anything productive, and I think this is a great opportunity to change that. If I was staff I would solve as many problems as I could as well as was in my ability, and try to keep mistakes on my part to an absolute minimum. 

As a player there is one specific thing I've noticed and that is during the very late hours, the rules broken-sits taken ration drops significantly. Since I'm normally on at these late hours, when many staff would rather not take sits, I would be glad to fix this problem. I know many players have experienced this, and if I can take a burden off of other staff while helping these players, it's a win-win-win situation. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I was banned from the server for 1 second by Bill Cosby because I was experiencing connection issues.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1 previous application on June 2nd.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-7 hours a day every other week (sometimes varies as this is out of my control, but I can definitely take as many sits as other staff and do my share of the work)
 If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? As of now the only activities I participate in are things I do inside with my direct family, normally I'd be doing football this time of year.
Did you read the staff rules?: Papa Krabbe

+1

Papa Krabbe is a really active and chill guy.

I havent ever had an issue with him on any occasion.

GL my dude

+1

I always see him online and being really friendly towards others. His paragraphs are well put together, he seems really dedicated towards the server and I can see him being a good part of the staff team.

When I first met you, you were level 1, and you ended up in jail while I was police warden, and you started screaming "LET ME OUT!" and shit like that. The first minute I thought you were being toxic, but then I think we all realized you were screwing around. We then of course proceeded to just fuck around for a while. Since then it's been awesome watching you go from level 1 to where you are now. I've seen the kind of person you are, and I'd say that's pretty cool. I would love to see you on the staff team just by knowing how much of a cool guy you are. You get a immediate 
+1

from me my guy, I really hope you get accepted into the staff team!